BY BRIOGEO

What it is: A cold-pressed, organic, fair trade castor oil packed with vitamins and nutrients to promote healthy and nourished hair, scalp, skin and brows.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and Combination

Skin Concerns: Dryness

Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, Coily

Hair Concerns: Dryness, Thinning, Damage/Split Ends/Breakage

Highlighted Ingredients:
- 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Castor Oil: Multi-use nourishment that is perfect for hair (even taming flyaways, scalp, skin, and brows); a cushiony, natural-humectant rich in vitamin E and omega fatty acids, like ricinoleic acid, to protect and nurture the skin and hair.

Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

What Else You Need to Know: Cold-pressed purity and clean conscious. Briogeo’s method of cold-pressing the castor seeds preserves nutrients originally present in the seed after harvest. Their castor oil is certified fair-trade and Fair For Life, meaning their investment here funds community programs in India's Kutch district.

Ingredients: Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil.

Suggested Usage:
-Use daily or as needed.
-Dispense a small amount and massage into clean hair, scalp, skin, and cuticles.
-Do not rinse.
-To condition brows, apply with a clean mascara wand or cotton swab. Reapply as needed.
-Use with a cotton swap to nourish eyebrows and the hairline.

Emily W.
Hardin, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
#sponsored I’ve been obsessed with Briogeo for years ever since I tried a sample of their leave in conditioning spray. 😍 Recently I got the pleasure to try their B. Well Organic + Cold-Pressed 100% Castor Oil and it’s been a staple in my beauty routine. I’ve been using this for a couple weeks now and I’m so impressed with the results! ⁣

I love that it’s organic, cruelty-free, gluten-free and vegan! It’s also full of omega fatty acids which are great for promoting hair growth and hydrating skin such as my elbows and cuticles. I also use it for taming my flyaways! I highly recommend you checking out Alessandra V. #BWell Organic + Cold Pressed 100% Castor Oil, you’ll thank me later! The best part is that you can now get this incredible oil Séphora M.!☺️ #briogeo
Meka P.
I have tried other "cold-pressed" and "organic" castor oils in the past and I was far from impressed...they were too thick, some had an interesting smell and I couldn't imagine using those oils on my lashes, skin or hair. Fast forward I recently experienced damage to my lashes from getting eyelash extensions and decided to take a leap of faith and try this brand's castor oil. It's been exactly two weeks since I've applied this product to my sparse lashes...and as I was washing my face I thought my mascara was being stubborn and wasn't coming off. I washed my face three times...then I examined my lashes closely AND realized the makeup was gone, those were my actual lashes!!!

I can't believe how quickly this product has helped my damaged lashes. I also use this product on my lips before I go to bed, my brows, my cuticles and any dry areas on my face due to the cold weather. I am LOVING this castor oil and I've already purchased a back-up bottle...this will be a staple in my beauty collection FOOORRRREVEER!!!
Stephany z.
Sutton, MA
Castor oil has worked wonders for me. After after a baby I noticed s lot of hair loss ! I started applying this once a week to my hair and left it on over night with a hair net and I started noticing little baby hairs regrowing. Since it worked so good for my head of decided to try some on my eyelashes and it made them better! I highly recommend castor oil if you need to regrow hair. I read it’s also good for your skin but I haven’t used it on my skin yet! This brand is cruelty free and vegan which is awesome and that’s why I purchased castor oil from them.
danielle s.
I bought this product and i am LOVING it!! I have been using it only on my eyebrows & eyelashes and I have been noticing a difference especially with mt eyebrows. I apply it every night with a q-tip. The price isnt bad, you can always find a coupon. There is also alot of product in the bottle. I also received two complimentary samples when purchasing this item from the Briogeo website along with a coupon scratch off!
Iris Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is great if your having trouble regrowing your lashes and brows! I put it on right before I go to bed and I’ve noticed a huge difference in my brows and lashes 💜
Anna H.
1,414 reviews
Another winning product from Briogeo B Well! When I curl my hair it takes a beating. it gets dry and feels/looks dull but since have added the castor oil to my routine it mad such a difference. My hair is soft and my curls look amazing and feel so soft! I will never be without this. Look at the curls in my photos! highly recommended by me! BEST Castor Oil from Briogeo B.Well
Kimberly G.
Albuquerque , NM
Purchased at: Sephora
So far I love this stuff. It’s very thick, so it lasts a long time. My hair feels so thick, and is growing. I haven’t used this long enough to see much improvement on my eyelashes and eyebrows. What I love about this is that it’s multifunctional. It doesn’t burn my eyes or make things blurry. I use this every single night, and if I’m not going anywhere, or if I’m not wearing makeup I put this on in the morning as well. This product is so pure, and you can tell it’s great quality. Give it a try ! You won’t regret it ❤️
nicole E.
Smithtown, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this soley to use on my lashes and brows before bedtime with a spoolie brush with the intentions to grow and strengthen my lashes and regrow my grows. Ive only been using it for 3 weeks and WOW prayers answered. My lashes look so much fuller and longer and my brows are filling in nicely. I have also been using this twice a week along my hairline and at my ends of my hair.
Beverly W.
Rosemead, CA
I love using castor oil on my eyebrows to grow them. I've definitely noticed that my eyebrows look more full in the areas that look particularly sparse. I love that this is so versatile so you can use it in your hair, brows, cuticles, etc. I have yet to try this on my eyelashes.
Rebecca S.
Forked river, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Definitely more expensive then buying regular castor oil but I love the ease of the packaging and I also love briogeo. Worth the price for me.
Rachael D.
Norwich
How do you apply this product ????
shelley l.
I love this brand. I have several products. I can't wait to try this out!!

Sephora