Kimberly G.
Albuquerque , NM
Purchased at: Sephora
So far I love this stuff. It’s very thick, so it lasts a long time. My hair feels so thick, and is growing. I haven’t used this long enough to see much improvement on my eyelashes and eyebrows. What I love about this is that it’s multifunctional. It doesn’t burn my eyes or make things blurry. I use this every single night, and if I’m not going anywhere, or if I’m not wearing makeup I put this on in the morning as well. This product is so pure, and you can tell it’s great quality. Give it a try ! You won’t regret it ❤️