Bring Me the Horizon ~ Suicide Season (new)

Bring Me the Horizon: Oliver Sykes (vocals); Curtis Ward, Lee Malia (guitar); Matt Kean (bass instrument); Matt Nicholls (drums).Audio Mixer: Fredrik Nordstr m.England has produced many of metal's best acts, whether it be the first real metal band in Black Sabbath, the genre-forwarding Judas Priest, or the shattering death metal of Carcass, but there have been few Brit metalcore bands to make any waves. Sheffield's intense, dynamic Bring Me The Horizon aim to change that. SUICIDE SEASON states the case clearly. Intricately constructed and refreshingly unpredictable songs like the relentless "Chelsea Smile" and the stop-start riff-fest "Football Season is Over" are never generic, and instead provide a roller coaster for the ears. In addition, the album-closing title track takes unexpected turns over eight thrill-filled minutes. see more...

• One of my favorite Bring Me The Horizon albums. Got this when it ...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer BMTH old sound or their newer sound? I'd say their ...1 Answers
  • "They have such a great sound and this cd is wonderful!" in 1 review
  • "Love this band so much and I really enjoy their music." in 1 review
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
When this album came out I was all about it. I loved Bring me the Horizon and they have only progressed musically. I prefer their newer stuff better but this album is still great and I would give it a chance. There are some really good songs on it.
Chelsea B.
New Brighton , PA
This album was great when it came out. I got to see them live when this first came out. Their older music is my favorite but their new stuff is still great too. Who knew Oli could go from such a great screamer to a great singer!
Hanna G.
The Woodlands, TX
Oh man oh man. If only bring me was still somewhat heavy like this. Suicide season is one of my favs of theirs for sure. This album isn't as good as there is a hell but it's still a classic. They shouldn't stopped here honestly. RIP old bmth
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite CDs from my high school days. I actually still have it, and listen to it every once in awhile. Ollie has such a unique and soothing voice, and I really found meaning in BMTH's songs back then. My favorite track is probably "Sleep With One Eye Open". Definitely give them a listen if you're into metalcore/punk music. While I've moved on to different things, I still think this album is pretty awesome.
madison w.
maryville , TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Some people may not enjoy this music but one of my favorite songs is on this album. bring me the horizon has definitely changed since releasing this but my favorite song on here is Chelsea smile. the lyrics are dark and twisted but so interested.
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this CD so much. The band is one of my favorite bands. Oliver Sykes voice is amazing in the C.D. The packaging is interesting and brings you in. I would recommend this band to others because they are in testing with a great sound.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I used to be the biggest BMTH fan when I was like 15. I still jam to this album every now and again. I'm not too thrilled with their new sound, but every band goes through changes and evolves after time. Still love them
Sean W.
Eastvale, CA
Bring me the horizon is such a good band! I love all their albums and the lead singer! If you haven't checked them out, please do it! But if you don't like screamo then I wouldn't recommend it to you at all lol
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
BMTH was my 1st show back when i was 15, 7 years later and i can still vibe to them lol one of my favorite albums has o be this one. Their newest album has a very different sound to them, more like avenge seven-fold but i like it as well.
Michel M.
Bronx, NY
This is honestly one of their best albums out there ! Bring me the horizon is such a great band, and their music is really good . I am a huge fan of bring me the horizon. I would definitely recommend for you to listen.
Gleici F.
One of my favorite Bring Me The Horizon albums. Got this when it first came out and still in love with it. Sleep With One Eye Open is my favorite track.
Kay T.
Do you prefer BMTH old sound or their newer sound? I'd say their old albums but I did like a few songs off the Sempiternal album.