BY BRILLO

Abby S.
Abby S.
Defiance, OH
Mega Parent Expert
love! these are amazing! removes everything and more! without scratching your pots & pans. the lemon scent is phenomenal. cost quite reasonable
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
Greenville, IN
I purchased a second hand cart iron skillet that was not well cared for. I used the brillo pads and was able to scrub the rust and grime off. I seasoned it and now use it daily. The only thing is, the brillo pads trust the sink. They are steel wool. I only use my once and then toss. They are pretty cheap to buy and you get a lot. Watch out for splinters from them as well.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Mega Parent Expert
The lemon scent was really nice. The Brillo pads really helped to knock out the baked on grease and food that was stuck to the pans. The only thing that knocks it down by one star is that I didn't feel it lasted very long. I had to switch pads after two pans. The more I scrubbed, the more it reduced down to almost nothing.
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
The original, the irreplaceable. Will clean up your toughest greasiest messes with ease. Doesn't really smell too nice but when I am battling that stuck on pan that doesn't matter. I usually buy it at Walmart
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Sterling, NY
I have never tried these lemon ones, but I have used the original blue ones and I hate them! I hate whatever the soap is in it, it's very gross. It doesn't do the best job at removing stuff from dishes and if you leave it out at all it will rust and crumble and make a mess.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Sherman tx
Awesome product and it's a must in this house! Unfortunately we don't have a dishwasher so this momma has to do dishes by hand and this helps so much!!i dot really know what else to say about a Brillo pad but it's an awesome product!
Brooklyn A.
Brooklyn A.
It helps with scrubbing Harder items on pots and pans but it creates a weird metally smell and after a bit you just want to throw it out because it gets gross looking. So i would buy again if I'm on a budget but wouldn't prefer it
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
I don't care for this product. It's gets the tough stuff off the things we need but it just breaks down so fast. I try to ring the water out of it. I just don't remember my mom going through so many so fast as a kid.
Birdie Q.
Birdie Q.
Nashville
Brillo pads are amazing for scrubbing off dried on foods in pots and pans because it is so effective and is sold at such a good value. I purchase it at the local Walmart. I would recommend it in a heart beat!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
These pad work really good on pans and dishes and random cleaning. I use these in the tub too. The smells like lemons too. These really lift dirt up and get the job done. I always repurchase and ill continue to.