BY BRILLO

Brillo® Steel Wool Soap Pads.
10 pads.
More soap, longer lasting! see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "These Brillo wool pads work very well to remove hardened food stuck on my pots & pans." in 1 review
  • "These are heavy duty and useful for getting hard, sticky food off dinnerware or silverware." in 1 review
  • "They work great for the first 2 or 3 sinkfuls, then the pink soap is depleted." in 1 review
Patryce C.
Irvington, NJ
This is an oldie but goodie that my mom kept in her house and i now keep in my house. I have always used this to take off hard to remove food from
My pans and it works wonders. My only issues is that I think it's too rough on the pans I have now and I feel like it hurts and scraps up the bottom too much. Overall it does do its job and will continue until the end of time.
Hannah C.
Oak Hill, WV
These are okay, I get a lot of the soap / degreaset that's in them on my hands and its hard to get off. But other than that, they scrub things off for me and get my dishes clean the way I like.
Crissy L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
When purchasing Brillo Steel Soap Pads I thought this was going to be the answers to my prayers, but I was disappointed. My experience the Brillo pads feel apart way to quickly also they were not all that powerfull I had to use two pads to get one small job done with extra elbow grease.
Deborah M.
Brooklyn, NY
I always buy these brillo soap pads simply because they work for me. I use them to scrub my pots and pans. I sometimes used them for my bath tub, sink... both kitchen and bathroom. There's no need ti switch. These are excellent
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I buy these at Walmart. These are great to clean pots and pans with and I even use on my crockpot. This cleans them well. So easy and convenient to have handy. I buy at Walmart. I would recommend to others.
Ashley K.
Dearing, GA
The best thing I've ever used to wash dishes!! This always scrubs left on food and residue right off. Don't have to soak or nothing. The price is great, I will always repurchase! Would highly recommend.
Christopher B.
Champlain, NY
Steel wool pads are amazing! These get off every tough stain on pots and pans that I've ever had. That rough sponge side just doesn't cut it or even start to compare to this product! Love it!
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use these to wash dishes. Yes I still wash my own dishes.
I usually buy a generic brand but my local supermarket did not have any in stock so I picked these up instead.
I didn't like them as much as my supermarkets brand but they did the job.
They had plenty of soap but not as much as the supermarket brand I usually use. They did clean my dishes.
I would buy these again if my supermarket was out of my normal brand. They are a little pricer than my usual but still worth a try if your looking for this type product.
Racheal L.
hopewell, VA
I use these wool pads religiously they are the only thing that truly takes off all the grime and or the occasional rice stuck at the bottom of the pot. They are not damaging to my pans like other products I've used. Pros are that they work with any and all types of pots and pans and yes I would definitely buy again.
Neith J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Whenever the pots and pans start getting dingy or have had food burnt into them too much for your average soaking and soft sponges, I break out a Brillo Steel Wool Soap Pad to fix things up, then use the remainder of the pad to shine up the bottoms of my other bots and pans before having at it with the metal drains in our sinks/shower.  Not only does it clean the stubborn stains off of metal, but it makes them so shiny and new looking!