Brillo Scratchless Cleaning Pad

Es 100%
Does these work well? I keep seeing them and wondered if they are worth trying out? What do you use them for?
Start your review of Brillo Scratchless Cleaning Pad!
How would you rate this product?
Affton, MO
Not my favorite by all means. It didnt do the worst i have ever cleaned with but it is far from being a dobid by scotch brite. It just doesn't clean as effectivley as i would like for the harder jobs. I will say for three easier jobs though outs c perfectly fine. Like washing dishes or general wiping down. Brillo Scratchless Cleaning Pad
Murrells Inlet
Again, how can you go wrong with a classic. It has soap in it, it cleans my pans. It gets stuff off I never thought would come off. I wish they lasted a little longer but they are disposable. I personally hate the noise but not sure anything can be done about that. But for what they are and their purpose they are great
Buffalo, SC
Brillo is my go to in random house cleaning. I know they are considered a product for the kitchen/dishes, but I use them for all sorts of cleaning tough things including the glass shower door. The price is less than most items on the aisle and they definitely cut through any hard job.
East Elmhurst, NY
You need your pans and pot clean and shiny again. Then you need Brillo cleaning pad! It’s a great product to use. Usually one pad is good to clean one cooking pan. Depending how bad is the stain or grease. You may need more than one pad to use. But I love using Brillo.
Elizabeth, NJ
I use this to tackle the left over food stuck in pots. I don’t really like the soapy feel it has as you’re cleaning pots. Also, after a few times if using it , it’s not as effective and should be thrown away. Definitely useful but will look for an alternative .
Lubbock, TX
I like the Brillo pads because they last forever I can buy one and have it for a year and do dishes every day and even after a year it’s still got life left in it. They aren’t super expensive but for as long as they last they’re worth the price.
Dillsburg, PA
I use these on my hard to clean pans and on my stove/oven. They work very well to get that caked on black grease mess off. They are pretty cheap and you get a bunch in the box. I definitely recommend. Why work so hard to clean when you don’t have to!
Middletown, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Brillo scratch this cleaning pads. I’ve been using them as long as I can remember cleans up the top of my range, with a little elbow grease and a pad I can get almost anything off they work great and I’ll continue to always buy them
Classic Brillo for my stove top is all that works. It’s super inexpensive and you get so much for so little. The smell isn’t that great but it removes that hard to clean stuff off a glass stove top. It works great on lots and pans too.
Gets the job done! Just a good cleaning pad. I think they’re on the pricey side, being that I usually buy cheaper cleaning supplies. But if you want something sturdy that’ll last, this product is a good one to at least try out