Brillo Heavy Duty Steel Wool Soap Pads, Original Red Scent, 12-Count uploaded by Vanessa C.

BY BRILLO

Ideal for jobs where extra cleaning power is needed, Brillo Heavy Duty Steel Wool Soap Pads are designed to remove the toughest grease and grime. We've taken our original steel wool soap pads and made them even bigger, keeping the classic Brillo shape to help reach tough messes in corners. These extra large size steel wool soap pads are perfect for grills and larger pots and pans. When using Brillo Heavy Duty Steel Wool Soap Pads, be sure to wear gloves, and rinse with water. Brillo is one of the most trusted names in household cleaning, so you can enjoy a clean, more sanitary lifestyle—no matter what kind of mess your family gets into.

International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.

Item model number: 53335

Contains 12 Brillo Heavy Duty Steel Wool Soap Pads; Original grease-fighting soap cuts through tough messes with anti-rust formula; Iconic square shape allows the soap pad edges to easily reach tough messes in corners; Unique bonded edges maintain shape of pad and improve surface cleaning; 2X the soap, 2X more wool, 2X tougher than the Original Brillo Soap Pads

Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (

Item Weight: 14.4 ounces

Stephanie W.
Portage
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I always have these on hand and use them for dishwashing and also around the house to cut grease and grime. They work especially well on the stovetop. Also, if you have a Dollar Tree near you they tend to carry these consistently and you can get a box for $1 which is a great deal.
Juanika L.
Bronx, NY
This is by far the best steel wool soap pads of all time!!!! Being an island girl my family and I cook A LOT so we use almost every pot and pans in the kitchen. When I say Brillo cuts through the grease, the hard stains, and even the minor food burns, it definitely gets the work done, leaving my cooking pans spotless.
Jayda N.
Macon
These Are Amazing! they clean my whole house in minuets. they always leave all my pots and pans looking new! i love this brand and i love how good they work. i buy them in bulk at the local sams club for 24 ct pack i pay about $12 with is the best! These are truly game changers for cleaning
Quaneka S.
Rocky Mount
I use Brillo for quick cleaning in the kitchen for pots and pans. I must say that I am pleased . It doesn't have a scent and it's worth the price. Not expensive at all. Cons, they don't last long at all and you only get one good use out of one at a time . I would recommend.
Courtney. M.
Clarksville
These are the only things I can clean my cast iron skillet with. I've used a normal sponge and it ruins the sponge. These get all the gunk off of the cast iron and gets it super clean! I'll normally put a little dawn in with it for a little extra umph!
Tiana M.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Target
They are everything you need and more for cleaning really hard stains on dishes and the stove. I do not use them in non stick pans because can peel paint but the just very strong lol. I’ve been using since i was a kid and my mom bought them lol
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These babies make cleaning burnt up pans so easy, i would use them more often but where do you store them so they don’t get disgusting before you need to use it again? I feel i use one for each wash but i always buy them because they work miracles
Samantha L.
Wilmington
Purchased at: Walmart
Great at getting off food and tarnish on stainless steel. However these are damaging to other surfaces and are more of a one time use product as they disintegrate and rust after getting wet for the first time.
Breeanna F.
Washington
I do not use these as much, but when I do they really come in handy. These really break through tough stuck on foods and great when cleaning out a deep fryer. It took cut my time in half to clean it out!
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I think these pads work well. I was so confused the first time I used them because they sort of dissolve as you use them. I think it’s because the solution/soap part dissolves and then it got so small I’d throw it out.