BY BRILLO

Brillo® Heavy Duty Steel Wool Soap Pads.
New!
More wool, more soap, 2x tougher!
Heavy duty.
10. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My mom always had a box of Brillo pads under the sink and used them religiously. Now, I do. They will tear the heck out of a lot so they need to be used specifically on non scratch items. They're perfect for grill grates, oven racks and lightly used on stainless sinks. We've even used them on car wheels and other things to help remove rust and brake dust. They're pretty much one time use as they do fall apart easily and will rust if left sitting so use and toss. Best to use heavy rubber gloves as well because pieces will break off and stick you. Rinse whatever your using them on very well to remove any left over pieces.
Kristen B.
cincinnati
I bought this for the first time and I have to say I am surprised with how much soap is actually inside the sponge and just how long it lasts! It’s well worth the purchase and I’d recommend this product to anyone tried of pour soap down the drain trying to clean out pots and pans! Also the scrub pad is strong and study by won’t scratch your items!
Kayla S.
Clear Spring, MD
These are like magic! I use these a lot on my older pots and pans, which food tends to stick on more. However, you must be careful with how much pressure you apply to the surface or you could scratch off part of the pan's surface. However, I would recommend them for anyone who has a tough time getting food off of their cooking ware.
Megan F.
Reno
These Brillo pads are perfect for the cleaning of a hard surface. I love to clean my oven, sink and BBQ with these Brillo pads they just seam to clean a lot better. Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty - 3 PK Brillo Basics Stainless Steel Scourers (3) Brillo Steel Wool Soap Pads - 10 CT
Angela M.
Erie, PA
We used these when I used to work in a concession stand and these pads were just about the only thing that could cut through the grease in our grease trap from the grill. The heavy duty ones may not be for normal home use but the normal ones are helpful anytime!
Marty R.
I know steel wool Brillo pads are a classic, but I never really liked them. I tried these again recently, and remained disappointed. I felt like they just scratched my hands all off and I had to use more than enough elbow grease to get the stuck on debris off.
Denise R.
The Brillo Heavy Duty Steel Wool Soap Pads are very soapy and are very effective. They take basically every type of dirt and grease off of pots and pans and works great to clean ovens. They are very affordable, I always get them because they are a great deal.
Cynthia S.
Baltimore
I’ve been purchasing these Brillo pads for years. They are very affordable and available everywhere. It cleans pots and pans very well. I purchase mine from my local grocery store or Walmart. I would recommend to everyone.
Zoryana A.
Strongsville, OH
This is by far the most favorite cleaning product I buy. I use this on everything. Sink, stove, microwave, toaster, pans, just honestly everything. It works like magic. And so easy to use. I love this product!!!
Paola M.
San Diego , CA
I like to use these on my stove and oven. Gets them really clean. Only thing I don't like is that the product inside of it squeezes out of the sponge and gets all over my hands. Smells good and works well.