BY BRILLO

Brillo® Estracell® Sponge Wipe.
More sanitry!
New larger size wipes better than cloths.
Armaly brands.
2 sponges 4.5x4.5x.625in (114x114x15mm). see more...

Sherri C.
New richmond
I use these sponges for lots of different things in my house even when I bake decorator cakes I wipe the tips of my decorating tips. The scent doesn't seem to last a long time or maybe I just use the heck out of them before finally pitching them. I would recommend the sponges.
Natasha S.
Centreville, AL
I use these in our bathroom and they are okay. If you have to scrub an area they tend to tear apart. The price is good but the value isn't that great. If you have simple areas to clean I would recommend them but other than that I wouldn't waste my money!
Tina L.
Michigan City, IN
The fact that they don't last very long is upsetting . It can get maybe 5 uses at the max. It doesn't have a scent . Cheap and I got it at Kmart . Good packaging . Ehh I would prolly not recommend it to others .
Missy K.
Moline, IL
They do the job, are inexpensive and unlike most sponges don't smell terrible after a few uses. Affordable and durable. I would recommend to everyone. Plus the color helps as a bit of pop to your day!!!
Whitney H.
Kearney , NE
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this sponge for cleaning and it works well. It lifts whatever residue is left behind with minimal scrubbing and isn't too pricey. I'd recommend this product
Ana R.
These are great effective and affordable. I use these for s variety of different purposes and they work great for each one. I buy these from the dollar store and can get a three pack for just $1 I don't like spending more that that on sponges anywhere else!!
Krista B.
I tend to be a bit of a germaphobe and traditional sponges really bother me because I feel like they just absorb and hold onto every bit of gunk and grime! I like that these are more sanitary and I feel like I can really rinse them out well after use!
Tee 😇.
newark
these weren't as long lasting and durable as i thought they would be so i was a bit disappointed, but it was effective. i bought it at walmart on sale so it ended up being a good value. i would still recommend to others
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
I love these sponges. I use sponges more than I use wash clothes and I love them. They are so gentle and they get the dishes so clean
Kandy B.
Airville, PA
Love these sponges. Work the best on pots and pans can use numerous times over and over hold a good sudsy and have a nice scent