Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Joseane v.
Norwich, CT
It is a great sponge and I always buy it, it cleans really well, and resists a long time. Yess I totally recommend it!!!
Ariana a.
You can find these sponges at the dollar tree (in America). The package comes with two sponges and what my family does to save money on the sponges, is cutting them into two sponges. Lasts quite awhile and very durable and inexpensive.
Alejandra B.
San Antonio, TX
I really enjoy these because I can use them both on regular plates and pots and pans without having to worry about them getting scratched. They last a fairly good while before having to get replaced without getting a musty smell to them and I will continue to buy them!
Kelli N.
Work super good they don’t tend to fall apart or hold a weird smell from cleaning off the dishes. These are the only kind I get. No other kind meets my needs!
LIA S.
yonkers NY
The price is affordable and product is long lasting i like that doesn’t scratch and are soft to my hands as well
Julian T.
I love these sponges! They're very light and soft, yet very durable. They manage to clean very well and, as promised, haven't scratched anything. They also don't smell bad after about a week like most other sponges do, so I guess the estracell technology is legit. I recommend these to anybody seeking durable, bacteria resistant sponges that they can trust with their more delicate dishes.
Seemo A.
salmya
I really like this product it's cleans very well but it doesn't stay along time so you need to change it after 2 months
Alyssa M.
elizabeth
I’ve always used and seen these sponges all my life at my home! They are so affordable. And they clean up stains very nicely and perfectly for cleaning dishes!
Alexis S.
Sikeston
Very cheap and clean my dishes well! I will always repurchase these! Must have in my homw
colin R.
Avenel
Very, very useful, 2 in one sponge with a Brillo pad on one side and a sponge on the other, makes it such a convenience to use instead of having them as separate things. Lasts a pretty long time for use.

back