Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #18 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Karen W.
Marina, CA
This is a great sponge that cleans and rinses well. It can be purchased at most major retailers for a reasonable price. The sponges and scrub but also be gentle on fine china. They seem to last longer than other sponges so I plan to purchase again.
Natalie A.
We just keep repurchasing these. Last a long time and really don't leave scratches on your pots and pans and dishes, but still have a strong side that can get hard pieces of food stuck to plates off. Really great sponges for cleaning and doing dishes.
Jordan M.
Littleton, CO
sponges can take a beating and i go through them so fast becasue i think they can get disgusting very quickly. these are pretty cheap and i can buy regularly without breking the bank. but in raelaity a sponge is a sponge. as long as they can clean
Morgan R.
You can find these guys at the dollar store. Great buy, super affordable. Don't pay attention to scent cause we have scented dish soap. Works great. Replace it weekly. good value. would recommend this product to my friends and those reading this!
hunter w.
I purchased this product accidentally but ended up liking it. I prefer these for everyday, normal dishes as opposed to using the classic yellow dollar tree sponges. They give a nice, deeper clean without having to go back and re-wash anything.
Brooklyn M.
Cookeville, TN
This work so well to get off all the funk I live with 3 teenage boys. And it works better than expected. With my soap it smells amazing it's priced well great value for the price. And I would definitely recommend to someone else.
Ashley C.
I love these. I use them daily when I wash dishes. I have one that I just use to get food off of the plate before placing it in the dishwasher, and the other is for actual hand washing. I found these at my local dollar tree!
Janelle D.
Hiram, GA
Brillo is the best sponge I've ever used. Its grip allows me to really scrub really tough food that gets stuck on especially my pots. The cost is also pretty reasonable. I definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Mariah C.
Port Crane , NY
I dyed my hair red a couple months ago and I made a absolute mess in my bathroom. I couldn't get the red off my floor till mom brought the brillo pad out and I thought it was like magic, all the red came out of my skin.
Micaela M.
These work great but be careful. If you scrub too hard, no matter what the package says, you will hurt your pans and dishes. It gets them clean and keeps them clean, but really a sponge and scrubbing could do that trick.