Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Valerie B.
Raleigh, NC
I love using these sponges to clean oil and grime off of my dishes and keep my pots and pans looking shiny and clean. When using these sponges I don't have to worry about switching them out as often as other off-brands. I'm very satisfied when using Brillo sponges!
Lizzy c.
I like these because they last longer than the others. I don't like when my spounge starts loosing chunks or rippinng I want a nice though spoonge. They are so tough that when they start to stink I can throw them in the washing machine and re use them to save money.
Jacynda A.
Tucson, AZ
Brillo works wonders with caked on messes of all sorts of pots and pan. I have the laziness of the leaving the dishes overnight the Brillo works well to eliminated the caked on mess from previous use of dinner messes. Makes all my pots and pans like new after washing.
Beatriz F.
Fort Worth , TX
These pads are awesome and just like the packaging says they don't scratch which is awesome in my opinion. I purchase mine at Walmart. They're very affordable and I'd recommend you purchasing because they work great and don't leave scratches like all other pads.
Karen T.
I use those Brillo estracell scrub sponge when cleaning my pots and pans does a pretty good job and does not scratch my pots and pans up. the value is very good for this product. I buy these products monthly. just works great will be buying over and over again.
kim p.
Westover, MD
I use these Brillo Estracell scrub sponges no scratch because when I have dirty pots and pans I need a tool to help me clean them without scratching the surfaces of my cookware. I bought mine at Walmart and the price point for these sponges seemed reasonable.
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
I hate washing dishes but brillo pads make it a lot easier to get hard stuck on food off of pots and just make it a lot easier I admit it takes a little elbow grease but really get the job done and they're not expensive there just the price of a regular sponge
Erini A.
Cleveland, OH
I really like the 3-Pack of Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge because it DOESN'T SCRATCH! It's so nice when there isn't false advertising. These sponges last long and I just throw them in the dishwasher too. Good price and long lasting - definitely will buy over and over again.
Michelle F.
Corsicana, TX
I've bought these and used them when they are on sale. They don't tend to last as long as the brillo brand but they are better than the others I've tried. There is no noticeable scent to them when they are first opened and I am pretty rough on my scrubbies in that they are popped in the microwave daily, ran through the dishwasher weekly and sprayed with a solution of bleach, dawn and water after each use. I do tend to have to replace these more often than the brillo brand but a 2 pack will last a month so it isn't THAT terribly different from them.
Kaitlyn M.
Washington, DC
I like this sponge. Its got a nice color and it is very coarse which is important because its a sponge. It cleaned my plates so it was effective but its a sponge so i cant exactly say it satisified anything. I bought it at the local grocery and would reccomend

Kohl's