Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Beatriz F.
Fort Worth , TX
These pads are awesome and just like the packaging says they don't scratch which is awesome in my opinion. I purchase mine at Walmart. They're very affordable and I'd recommend you purchasing because they work great and don't leave scratches like all other pads.
Karen T.
I use those Brillo estracell scrub sponge when cleaning my pots and pans does a pretty good job and does not scratch my pots and pans up. the value is very good for this product. I buy these products monthly. just works great will be buying over and over again.
Erini A.
Cleveland, OH
I really like the 3-Pack of Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge because it DOESN'T SCRATCH! It's so nice when there isn't false advertising. These sponges last long and I just throw them in the dishwasher too. Good price and long lasting - definitely will buy over and over again.
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
I hate washing dishes but brillo pads make it a lot easier to get hard stuck on food off of pots and just make it a lot easier I admit it takes a little elbow grease but really get the job done and they're not expensive there just the price of a regular sponge
Kaitlyn M.
Washington, DC
I like this sponge. Its got a nice color and it is very coarse which is important because its a sponge. It cleaned my plates so it was effective but its a sponge so i cant exactly say it satisified anything. I bought it at the local grocery and would reccomend
kim p.
Westover, MD
I use these Brillo Estracell scrub sponges no scratch because when I have dirty pots and pans I need a tool to help me clean them without scratching the surfaces of my cookware. I bought mine at Walmart and the price point for these sponges seemed reasonable.
Michelle F.
Corsicana, TX
I've bought these and used them when they are on sale. They don't tend to last as long as the brillo brand but they are better than the others I've tried. There is no noticeable scent to them when they are first opened and I am pretty rough on my scrubbies in that they are popped in the microwave daily, ran through the dishwasher weekly and sprayed with a solution of bleach, dawn and water after each use. I do tend to have to replace these more often than the brillo brand but a 2 pack will last a month so it isn't THAT terribly different from them.
Elizabeth C.
These are our typical dish sponges. We are able to regularly change them out because of the affordable price. They hold up great to touch to clean dishes like our pots and pans as well as knifes. We always have a back stock of them and grab extras when on sale.
Natalie A.
We just keep repurchasing these. Last a long time and really don't leave scratches on your pots and pans and dishes, but still have a strong side that can get hard pieces of food stuck to plates off. Really great sponges for cleaning and doing dishes.
Karen W.
Marina, CA
This is a great sponge that cleans and rinses well. It can be purchased at most major retailers for a reasonable price. The sponges and scrub but also be gentle on fine china. They seem to last longer than other sponges so I plan to purchase again.