Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Mariana H.
San Jose, CA
There is different kind of scrub sponges but for me this on is good. I mean it's cheap and it cleans good it's perfect for my budget. I don't give it a five star because it can't handle heavy duty. and it releases little blue stuff. but if I was to get something fast and cheap I would go with this.
Cartier T.
Marianna, FL
I use this product all the time to clean my bathroom, kitchen, and any other places I need to use this product at, the pros of the product is that it works really well and does not scratch anything sensitive that I have, I would recommend this product to everybody I know personally.
Jenny C.
San Jose, CA
When you have dishes that have been put too good use hosting a party, these are the sponges that are called into rescue when the daily sponges just won't cut it. It gets in there and helps with the work but definitely isn't something that should be used daily since it is really heavy duty after all.
Sophia Z.
Simple sponge that does the job. Relatively cheap and works well. I find that it gets a little scratchy at first on the hands, but after a couple uses it softens a bit and gets worn in. I like the colors and for the price, it is worth it. Overall, I would recommend this to other people.
Abbey C.
These are my go-to sponges for caring for my non-stick coated pots and pans. I don't want to scratch the coating and ruin them, and these get the crusted food off the pans without taking teflon off with it. I repurchase these regularly and would recommend them to others as well.
Rachel S.
Medina, OH
These work great. They hold up really well and can last for a long time if sanitized properly. I typically have 1-2 packs of these under my sink. They are not expensie and I typically find them in stock at Wal Mart. I would recommend to to others. I think they are worth the price.
Ingrid V.
Anaheim , CA
These sponges last a very long time. I love that they are double sided but the rougher side won't scratch your cutlery. It will scrape off any dried up food from silverware and plates. I also love to use these when cleaning my pots and pans. I always buy mine from Big Lots.
Jacynda A.
Tucson, AZ
Brillo works wonders with caked on messes of all sorts of pots and pan. I have the laziness of the leaving the dishes overnight the Brillo works well to eliminated the caked on mess from previous use of dinner messes. Makes all my pots and pans like new after washing.
Valerie B.
Raleigh, NC
I love using these sponges to clean oil and grime off of my dishes and keep my pots and pans looking shiny and clean. When using these sponges I don't have to worry about switching them out as often as other off-brands. I'm very satisfied when using Brillo sponges!
Lizzy c.
I like these because they last longer than the others. I don't like when my spounge starts loosing chunks or rippinng I want a nice though spoonge. They are so tough that when they start to stink I can throw them in the washing machine and re use them to save money.