Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

English B.
Reading, PA
The sponges are great on my Calphalon pots and pans. I won't use anything else. They were super expensive and cook like no other so it's very important tof not scratch them up and these pads do just that.
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
I like these but they do come apart after being used more than a few times. I do like them though they are a good size to hold in your hands and seem to get dirt and grime up in one clean
Heather B.
New York , NY
These are my favorite sponges! They really get the grease off and are good quality- they don't rip easily. I like how this comes as a pack of 3 because I like to change my sponges frequently. I would recommend this to others.
Erica M.
These sponges hold up great and don't fall apart like a lot of the others. I cut mine in half and my pack lasts that much longer. Love these! Will continue to purchase.
Caitlin M.
Decent sponges! They get the job done. And they're cheap we just go to thru many and they don't last as long as I would like. It's a 3 pack and we go thru them all quickly. Some of them tear apart when only a few days old
Tonya M.
Savannah, GA
These are awesome. They clean my dishes very good. They are very effective. I'm not disappointed. The value is good & it's not pricey. It has a rough side to clean harder products & a soft side. I highly recommend.
Kristen T.
gloster, LA
I keep these in my cabinet and I like to use these to wash my dishes with instead of a dish cloth. I feel like these clean better idk why but I just prefer these.
Jessica R.
Carver, MA
It's a fine sponge. I will say, this was my first time using them and they seem to have lasted a little longer (I put them through the dishwasher every few days)
Destiny B.
Las Vegas, NV
These are pretty affordable and do a great job. The lasting time is about 1-2 months depending how much you use it obviously. But it's really good for the price.
LEAR29668 | FATIMA GONZALEZ L.
MIAMI, FL
Brillo Strip & Shine is wonderful super-fine steel wool that comes six balls per box. I bought two to always have enough on hand for my antique furniture restoring and refinishing. I also use it to shine metal and even smooth the windshield of my car.