Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
I like these but they do come apart after being used more than a few times. I do like them though they are a good size to hold in your hands and seem to get dirt and grime up in one clean
melissa r.
Kearny, NJ
Brillo brand is the only brand I use their sponges are amazing tough on Grease light on everything else the tough sponge and lasses a while no breaking no stretching it's perfect
Heather B.
New York , NY
These are my favorite sponges! They really get the grease off and are good quality- they don't rip easily. I like how this comes as a pack of 3 because I like to change my sponges frequently. I would recommend this to others.
Caitlin M.
Decent sponges! They get the job done. And they're cheap we just go to thru many and they don't last as long as I would like. It's a 3 pack and we go thru them all quickly. Some of them tear apart when only a few days old
Kristen T.
gloster, LA
I keep these in my cabinet and I like to use these to wash my dishes with instead of a dish cloth. I feel like these clean better idk why but I just prefer these.
Tonya M.
Savannah, GA
These are awesome. They clean my dishes very good. They are very effective. I'm not disappointed. The value is good & it's not pricey. It has a rough side to clean harder products & a soft side. I highly recommend.
Destiny B.
Las Vegas, NV
These are pretty affordable and do a great job. The lasting time is about 1-2 months depending how much you use it obviously. But it's really good for the price.
Fatima G.
Brillo Strip & Shine is wonderful super-fine steel wool that comes six balls per box. I bought two to always have enough on hand for my antique furniture restoring and refinishing. I also use it to shine metal and even smooth the windshield of my car.
Corinne J.
Great value for a product that works well! I appreciate that the price is low so I can easily replace the sponges. Effective and works great on tough grit on pots and pants.
Jamie C.
Rapid City, SD
The Brillo brand has never disappointed me when it comes to cleaning and these Brillo Estracell are the same quality that I have come to expect. I know it's weird but I hate the texture of the heavy duty sponges, and these ones don't have the weird texture but at the same time they clean great! Great value for what you pay.