Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie R.
Orlando, FL
Dish sponge is great how to get off all the grease it's great and help with stuck on food the Brillo pad side is very rough
Giada M.
I usually use this sponge for when cleaning dishes. I have a dishwasher, but rarely use it. (I know odd, right)
But I’ll usually buy the brand BRILLO for sponges.
Kelsey W.
Use these for cleaning my shower and for washing dishes. They say no scratch, but will occasionally scratch...you just have to be careful. I like the combo of a rougher and a softer side. I often cut them in 1/2, which is better for my smaller hands and makes them last longer.
Rhiannon M.
Calgary, AB
Use this for kitchen or bathroom counters and the stove top for those hard to shift stains. Not my favourite product, but paired with the right cleaner it does the job. Would be great if they were longer lasting, less one and done disposable. Lives up to the no scratch name which is nice!
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Katie B.
Broadstairs
Good sponges, they are not too expensive and are strong enough to get cooked on food off without damaging the dish. They are good value for money and very effective. I would definitely buy again and would recommend
Ashley F.
Gatineau, QC
Good pads to help remove tough stick on foods and stains. They help easily scrub off food without using too much effort. They don't last very long though and lose a bit of their scrubbing powers.
sarah m.
Brighton
I needed something a bit tougher to help me clean my tiles behind my cooker and these were great. They are tough enough to scrub away the stuck on grease etc without damaging your tiles.
Leanne R.
Derry
Dirty pans are a thing of the past with these. All you need is a little bit of water and elbow grease and chores are made a lot easier. Definitely a requirement for every kitchen.
Alexis H.
Vancouver, BC
I like using these for my teflon pots and pans. I can't use anything too wire-y and these are a great option for getting stuff off that is really stuck/baked on them.