Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Ashley V.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
These are decent sponges for the price. I buy them because I'm on a budget. I've been buying them for about 3 years. I like the scrub side on stuck on food. Works well
Lauren P.
Greenwood
Always use this to clean my dishes. And it works very well and last a long time. Very affordable
sarah m.
Brighton
I needed something a bit tougher to help me clean my tiles behind my cooker and these were great. They are tough enough to scrub away the stuck on grease etc without damaging your tiles.
Rhiannon M.
Calgary, AB
Use this for kitchen or bathroom counters and the stove top for those hard to shift stains. Not my favourite product, but paired with the right cleaner it does the job. Would be great if they were longer lasting, less one and done disposable. Lives up to the no scratch name which is nice!
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Katie B.
Broadstairs
Good sponges, they are not too expensive and are strong enough to get cooked on food off without damaging the dish. They are good value for money and very effective. I would definitely buy again and would recommend
Leanne R.
Derry
Dirty pans are a thing of the past with these. All you need is a little bit of water and elbow grease and chores are made a lot easier. Definitely a requirement for every kitchen.
Alexis H.
Vancouver, BC
I like using these for my teflon pots and pans. I can't use anything too wire-y and these are a great option for getting stuff off that is really stuck/baked on them.
Diana L.
I love my sponges i use them each sat when the is Hard to get off a cup i use my sponge i use it for all the things that is more difficult to her off cant live without
caty a.
Puerto Rico, PR
This product is very good and has a very economical price. Absorbs the product quite well but I feel there are products of the same brand that are better. I like it, for the price I recommend it because it does an excellent job.