Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Lis D.
Delano , CA
I believe these are great for the dishes super affordable and also super smooth
Emma H.
Decent product and a cheap option for the broke college student in all of us.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
Does not leave no scratch mark. Very hard to clean super dirty stuff though.
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
Highly recommend this product for any cleaning passed Bob stars for sure. G
LeiLani M.
I buy these sorbets all of the grime. Everyone in my family uses these!!!!!
Wyola S.
Leisenring, PA
When you have dishes that have been put too good use hosting a party, these are the sponges that are called into rescue when the daily sponges just won't cut it. It gets in there and helps with the work but definitely isn't something that should be used daily since it is really heavy duty after all
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Katie B.
Broadstairs
Good sponges, they are not too expensive and are strong enough to get cooked on food off without damaging the dish. They are good value for money and very effective. I would definitely buy again and would recommend
sarah m.
Brighton
I needed something a bit tougher to help me clean my tiles behind my cooker and these were great. They are tough enough to scrub away the stuck on grease etc without damaging your tiles.
Rhiannon M.
Calgary, AB
Use this for kitchen or bathroom counters and the stove top for those hard to shift stains. Not my favourite product, but paired with the right cleaner it does the job. Would be great if they were longer lasting, less one and done disposable. Lives up to the no scratch name which is nice!