Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Lucia R.
Caracas
I never tought i would write a review about sponges..Haha but i have delicate hands, i mean delicate skin and sometimes allergic with some cleaning products. This sponge is soft and good with your hands. I recommend it
Mia B.
Carlisle, Carlisle
Absolutely amazing I love using these around the home from the bathroom to the kitchen or even kitchen floor. They are good value for money and get touch grub off almost every where I have re-bought several times!
Samantha C.
Woolwich, Greater London
Gets anything encrusted and dried on off pans, crockery or cutlery. The scrubbing bit disintegrates substainly after a couple of washes though that it isn't useable.
Isabella E.
Bradford
When cleaning a very dirty oven before these made it perfectly clean in about 30 minutes which was quite along time but quicker than without it. It did need some help from another product and found that the cleaning agent in this product stopped working quite soon
Rebecca B.
does its job, You can't exactly review a sponge my I can say that it works really well and it hasn't damaged any surfaces, the value is good and if you're interested you should definitely buy it. I bought it online but you can find it in any local store.
Marta J.
burjassot
Me funcionan genial, el precio es el adecuado, no dañan, sacan un brillo excelente, no se deshacen como pasa con algunas, me parecen super efectivas, dejan un olor agradable, y como van empaquetadas es genial porque lo puedes guardar sin problemas
Lois T.
You can't go wrong with a brillo pad for washing dishes. Its convienent, stays together and doesn't disintergrate after a few washed. You get 3 in a pack so great value for money as most of the time its £1. I would reccomend for those with families and who cook a lot as it really gets off last nights dinner off the pans with ease
Jay E.
Binbrook, Ontario
These sponges can be used on any surface imaginable. Ive used these on my stove top, kitchen counter and also my fridge. Lasts a very long time also and stays as good as new. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to anybody.
Nicole M.
I use this for doing dishes. Cleans pots spotless and no scratches. The shape is interesting, though I sure if you used it to clean around counter, it could get into every nook and cranny.
ocean w.
I love this sponge as it springs away the dirtiness and leaves a shiny new plate etc. you can buy this product at any grocery store, Wal-Mart and target. the pros are that it can easily remove any dirtiness away from you plate. I would buy it again!