Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

nandiee c.
Lancaster, CA
So I love to use these type of brand for scrubbing my pans I love not having to worry about scratches
all over my pans no type of rustiness you can't go wrong with using these on you pan you won't regret it
Kayla P.
Riverbank, CA
The rough side of the sponge is my best friend. I definitely love these sponges! I don’t trust any other sponge to get the job done! Affordable and durable, doesn’t fall apart after a hard scrub. I will buy again and would recommend.
Tatianna S.
Florida
These do not scratch your dishes. The leave your dishes clean. I bought mine at Publix. It is a good value, it's not pricey at all. A con is that it wears out fast. I would highly recommend this to others.
Yushury M.
Houston
I love these sponges because they're cheap and still get the job done last a long time. Meanwhile other cheap sponges over a period of time start tearing. Good for people who wash dishes everyday.
Laura B.
Princeton, KY
These sponges are pretty good. They are inexpensive and they work just as well as any in my opinion. These also come with more than one so when I'm ready to throw one out I have another on backup
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of keeping things clean! It can be used on even the biggest messes, and it won’t ruin your hands!! We always keeps some around, and so should you!
Phyllis S.
Tupelo, MS
I always grab these sponges when i go into dollar tree! Theyre flexible so they fit in smaller cups easier than some of the other brands that ive gotten before. They really are scratch free too!
Michele C.
Tifton, GA
Our cleaning ladies demand us to get these. They get so much off that other sponges don't. They also don't harbor bacteria as most sponges do so you can reuse them. They are very cheap as well.
English B.
Reading, PA
The sponges are great on my Calphalon pots and pans. I won't use anything else. They were super expensive and cook like no other so it's very important tof not scratch them up and these pads do just that.
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
I like these but they do come apart after being used more than a few times. I do like them though they are a good size to hold in your hands and seem to get dirt and grime up in one clean