Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Hannah J.
Oak hill, WV
This product scrubs well. It is tough on grease but sometimes scratches pans. This product is effective and gets things clean. I bought this at Walmart in the cleaning supply aisle. I would buy this again.
Nicole E.
Huntsville, AL
I drink a lot of wine (haha) and don't trust my terrible dishwasher to wash my wine glasses. These sponges do a great job with not scratching the glass and aren't too pricey either. I would recommend.
Yushury M.
Houston
I love these sponges because they're cheap and still get the job done last a long time. Meanwhile other cheap sponges over a period of time start tearing. Good for people who wash dishes everyday.
Aryelin L.
It works great for the kitchen, obviously it provides shine to our tableware but this one especially does not mistreat its appearance and leaves our booth very clean. It is a great ally of our cleaning I am sure that works also for floors and ceramics.
Laura B.
Princeton, KY
These sponges are pretty good. They are inexpensive and they work just as well as any in my opinion. These also come with more than one so when I'm ready to throw one out I have another on backup
Gabriella G.
Lawrence, MA
This product works well. Although it may break, this product really does a good job with taking oil & food off. It smells really good & it just works good for the price. I would highly recommend
Phyllis S.
Tupelo, MS
I always grab these sponges when i go into dollar tree! Theyre flexible so they fit in smaller cups easier than some of the other brands that ive gotten before. They really are scratch free too!
Megan B.
Ukiah, CA
One of the only brands of sponges I will purchase at the store. They do start shedding apart after a few weeks but they are really scratchy and are really good for those hard to scrub off stains
Michele C.
Tifton, GA
Our cleaning ladies demand us to get these. They get so much off that other sponges don't. They also don't harbor bacteria as most sponges do so you can reuse them. They are very cheap as well.
English B.
Reading, PA
The sponges are great on my Calphalon pots and pans. I won't use anything else. They were super expensive and cook like no other so it's very important tof not scratch them up and these pads do just that.