Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Endia L.
Katy, TX
I love spongeds and this one is so amazing because it gets all the food off my dirty dishes
Samantha M.
Great durable sponge & cost effective I love that it comes in a 3 pack. I would recommend!
Amanda H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the idea of these bit as many other sponges they just don't last as well as I hoped
Sanela Š.
Kentwood, Mi
I am not very particular about sponges but these last a while compared to a cheaper brand.
Brisa V.
Little Rock, AR
Great sponges. Work great for non stick pans. Very recomendable. Become dirty very easily.
Kristiane H.
St Augustine, FL
Good sponge. Very sponge like. Does its spongey job of sponging up the dishes. Thumbs up.
Megan B.
Henrietta, NY
This works very well. I like being able to wash plates and bowls quickly and effectively.
Edmary A.
Henrico, VA
Es muy buena, yo la uso y me ha ido muy bien con ella, se los recomiendo! Y es accesible
Daya D.
Philadelphia , PA
I always use this scrub sponges I been used for years they are effective I will recommend
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
Favorite sponge to use when cleaning dishes or other things that are hard to get food off