Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Oriette D.
I really like this product because it cleans my dishes really good and my hands do not suffer.
Kaitlyn K.
Love using these because they last a while before they start falling apart of becoming useless
Dena P.
Rochester, NY
Love this sponge! Doesn't get gross and smell like most sponges! Love that it doesn't scratch!
Taylor M.
Orange
I don't know how I would get any dishes completely clean without the use of one of these pads.
Nubia Y.
Enigma, GA
Estasi esponjas me gustan mucho porque no maltratan mis manos para nada y los deja muy limpios
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
It's inexpensive and helps remove grim from dirty dishes instantly. Love this product so much!
lauren b.
Love these! They get the job done and don't scratch my pots and pans! I would highly recxommed
Eve T.
Tyrone, GA
These are good sponges! They are "no scratch" which is good for many dishes! I would buy again
Elizabeth S.
Killeen, tx
They work great they are my go to sponge! I always use them! And they last and don't fall apart
Cassandra S.
Dansville, NY
These absorb soap good and clean my dishes very nicely and doesn't scratch or damage the dishes