Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Riley M.
Rochester Hls, MI
I usually buy a two pack from the dollar store and they work wonderfully for me! Only pros from me!
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Bianca D.
Louisville, KY
Works pretty good. Not overly obsessed or anything, but it's a pretty good product. Cleans well.
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
Must have for your kitchen. These babies last quite a while and work really well. You'll be happy
amy c.
whitelake, MI
Love these my first choice for the most there very affordable and work very well on messy dishes
Kaylee C.
I use these on extra grime pots and pans with baked on messes, even if they haven't been soaking
Amanda W.
San Antonio, TX
Probably won't buy again. Not my favorite. Didn't get the cakes on food off my dishes very well.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
These are ok, not my favorite. I go through them quickly. I love my scotch Brite sponges better!
B B.
Durham, NC
Great! Definitely a quick and easy product to use to clean. Found many uses for it. Really great.
Love it so much, because is soft and doesn't quit mi manicure. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee iiiiiiittttttttt