Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Christina A.
Love these sponges.they are great for cleaning dishes and for cleaning other messes around the house.
Allyson G.
These will get the job done! It really digs in deep to get dirt and grime off that really won't budge
Erica D.
Racine, WI
These work really great, they get the pots and pans shiny and clean. They last too. They are amazing.
Ivy D.
Last forever! Cleans great! Doesn't build up a smell. Stays strong for a long time. I use it forever!
Sarah O.
Loxley, AL
Awesome product we always use it I highly recommend it I recommend it to all of my friends and family
Taylor R.
Bartonville, IL
, it gets all of my heart to get stains out of my dishes when we have something and has been dried on
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
The only sponges you will find in my house. I will not buy anything else. Gets off caked on messes
Mara A.
Very good sponges, and yeah I know they hold germs blah blah. They're just so convenient and easy!
Laurel C.
Haslet, TX
Brillo has a nice product from there stainless steal scrubs to these nice sponges for everyday use
Braylee D.
Seminole, OK
I use these for everything! Can get uncomfortable in my hand but overall a great clean is achieved!