Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Ashlee C.
Wellsville, KS
I purchased my product from Walmart. I like that these sponges are no scratch and they are a good price for the three you get. I also like that the package lasts a while. They hold up great against tough, cooked on food.
Marissa B.
Fayetteville, NC
These work okay for the price. I got 3 for a dollar so I really can't complain. A dollar is all they are worth though. They fall apart if you do dishes often or if you scrub too hard. I wouldn't recommend these to anyone.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
These are the sponges that I use to wash the dishes, they absorb very well the soap and I love that they do not scratch my plates and pots, they last a long time I usually change them every month or every two months.
Mariah K.
Murfreesboro, TN
These sponges get the job done. They work in my opinion better than an expensive sponge. I purchased these at walmart for 3 for 2.00 I think They remove the toughest stains. I highly recommend these to others.
Kayla J.
Levittown, PA
I am a big advocate for Brillo pads. It's a very good product to get hard food off of dishes. Also Brillo pads be used to clean off the stove. I'm not too much in love with the sand but it gets the job done
Alyssa J.
Love these sponges. Use all the time to wash my dishes or around the house cleaning. I buy at Walmart and Kroger but I'm sure other stores have them. Very good quality and I always buy again and I always will
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
No scratch is the way to go! It's gets all the dirt and grime from all my fabulous cooking! Lol! Gets the job done and there is never any residue left over after I am washing my dishes. Would def buy again!!
nandiee c.
Lancaster, CA
So I love to use these type of brand for scrubbing my pans I love not having to worry about scratches
all over my pans no type of rustiness you can't go wrong with using these on you pan you won't regret it
Andreina C.
Weston, FL
It really doesn't scratch!!!! At first I was very insecure about using these, you see, my pans are my babies, but then my husband told me he was washing them with these all along and I noticed they looked and worked as good as new. So now I choose these everytime :) lifesavers!
Tatianna S.
Florida
These do not scratch your dishes. The leave your dishes clean. I bought mine at Publix. It is a good value, it's not pricey at all. A con is that it wears out fast. I would highly recommend this to others.