Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Monique B.
Pittsburg, CA
The value pack is awesome. From washing dishes to cleaning the bathroom these sponges get the job done.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
Love these!! Perfect for the stove and pans that are non stick!! Also great for scratch free surfaces.
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
These are not as good as other sponges I have used before but they work. I would go with another brand
Silvia M.
These are my favorites to use while washing dishes , takes all the Greece out and leaves them spotless
mayra a.
aloha Or
They work good and the hard part of the sponge works better when it comes to hard stains on your dishes
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
The price point made these unattractive to me. I can get more for my money using an alternate brand.
Jessica C.
elizabeth, NJ
keeps all the gunk out. don't need to scrub too hard to get the job done. good value for your money.
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA
I buy these often because of the price is so good, a good durable reliable brand that I always trust
Nichole S.
Albertville, AL
These are my everyday go to sponges. I love this brand. They last much longer than the scotch brand.
Tammi M.
This is not my favorite sponge i prefer other brands. This type leaves water type marks i don't like.