Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #25 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Allyssa D.
Denham Spgs, LA
I especially love cleaning my stove with these. I have a glass top and they don't scratch and clean really well.
Clairanna O.
Fairmont, WV
Brillo is the last brand purchased and they held up well to scrubbing. Not a bad price, which effects what I buy.
Jackie K.
North Reading, MA
Love these sponges. Great price. These work great on my dishes they are not harsh on them at all which is great.
Jennifer W.
Great sponges! Last a long time, don't scratch, great price, able to use on multiple surfaces without a problem.
Laura Beth C.
Owensboro, KY
I use these sponges in my kitchen! They are just what I look for in a sponge for doing dishes. Good price as well
Cindy S.
Not very impressed by these sponges. The ones that I brought came apart within a matter of a week of using it.
Brooke M.
These are my favorite dish sponges! They stay fresh for a long time as long as you ring them out after each use
Mykayla M.
I really like these sponges because they get my dishes clean! they don't scratch up my pans or anything either!
Good sponge. The only thing I don't like about this is that they don't last to long. We still buy them anyway.
Krista U.
Fort Worth, TX
They are sturdy enough to wash dishes with. The only bad thing is they usually develop a smell pretty quickly.