Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK
This is all we use on our stainless steel pans. We dont have to worry about it these pads scrathing or ruining our set
Brooke-Lynn E.
Concord
Won't scratch your pans and never have to scrub. They start to smell bad after a while but are cheap enough to replace
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
This works really well to get off grime, but I still feel like I have to be a bit gentle when I use it to not scratch.
Ingrid M.
Redlands, CA
Love these. They don't smell after a couple washes which was my biggest problem. I like how clean they leave my dishes.
🌻Myia K.
I really like this. Even though they're really soft, they clean the dishes, tub, sink and even the toilet pretty good.
Kayla C.
E Providence, RI
Use this to scrub my girll and the keys of my expresso machine. I love this it definitely scrubs all the grossness out
Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
Love this product , especially cause the harder u scrub it won't scratch nothing , perfect for those hard dirty pots .
Samantha M.
Great for cleaning pans that have grease in them and great for cleaning stoves or countertops and they are really soft.
Lindsey M.
This sponge really gets all of the dirt and food off your plates. Not very expensive but gets the job done perfectly!
Maddi R.
Lodi, Nj
My home is not complete without Brillo sponges. I know that my plates and pots and pans are always clean with Brillo.