Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Chirsten K.
Ozark, MO
Great on new pots and pans. These actually don't scratch at all. Most that say they don't do still scratch a bit.
destiny c.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Love these for grease and grim on pots and pans because we all hate scrubbing dishes this makes it so much easier
I only use ear because I got them so cheap with coupons! If it wasn't for that then I probably wouldn't use them
Ellos no tienden a durar tanto como la marca brillo pero son mejores que los otros que he probado... recomendado
Misty O.
The only sponges I buy for washing dishes. I always have a few packs on hand when I'm ready for a new clean one.
Allyssa D.
Denham Spgs, LA
I especially love cleaning my stove with these. I have a glass top and they don't scratch and clean really well.
Sharon T.
Great for a cheap sponge and to scrub most food off but they start to smell after a while and lose their form.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Perfect for washing dishes or cleaning the kitchen. I like the non scratch sponges to have my pans last longer.
Good sponge. The only thing I don't like about this is that they don't last to long. We still buy them anyway.