Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Ingrid M.
Redlands, CA
Love these. They don't smell after a couple washes which was my biggest problem. I like how clean they leave my dishes.
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
All I use. They are nice and they work well. Whether it's cleaning the stove, counters, or dishes, they take care of it
Jessica C.
Carson, CA
I don't really like this as much because they don't get the stuff as clean when I used then vs the original Brillo pad
This is all we use on our stainless steel pans. We dont have to worry about it these pads scrathing or ruining our set
Kim V.
Springfield, Missouri
My go to!! I always buy the three pack because I use one for dishes, cleaning up spills and the stove and he microwave!
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
This works really well to get off grime, but I still feel like I have to be a bit gentle when I use it to not scratch.
🌻Myia K.
I really like this. Even though they're really soft, they clean the dishes, tub, sink and even the toilet pretty good.
Kayla C.
E Providence, RI
Use this to scrub my girll and the keys of my expresso machine. I love this it definitely scrubs all the grossness out
Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
Love this product , especially cause the harder u scrub it won't scratch nothing , perfect for those hard dirty pots .
Taylor C.
In only wash my dishes with sponges and this seemsbto really get the job done for them hard dishes. Brillo is the best