Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Taylor C.
In only wash my dishes with sponges and this seemsbto really get the job done for them hard dishes. Brillo is the best
Jessica C.
Carson, CA
I don't really like this as much because they don't get the stuff as clean when I used then vs the original Brillo pad
Shayna  E.
Davenport, FL
These sponges are great because they last long and don't scratch any of my dishes. They are my favorite type of sponges
Brooke-Lynn E.
Concord
Won't scratch your pans and never have to scrub. They start to smell bad after a while but are cheap enough to replace
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
This works really well to get off grime, but I still feel like I have to be a bit gentle when I use it to not scratch.
Judith J.
Love this product and works on all use the sponges on my dishes price is really cheap recommended to friends and family
Ingrid M.
Redlands, CA
Love these. They don't smell after a couple washes which was my biggest problem. I like how clean they leave my dishes.
Samantha M.
Great for cleaning pans that have grease in them and great for cleaning stoves or countertops and they are really soft.
Kayla C.
E Providence, RI
Use this to scrub my girll and the keys of my expresso machine. I love this it definitely scrubs all the grossness out
Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
Love this product , especially cause the harder u scrub it won't scratch nothing , perfect for those hard dirty pots .