Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Emily N.
Dallas, TX
This works really well to get off grime, but I still feel like I have to be a bit gentle when I use it to not scratch.
Taylor C.
In only wash my dishes with sponges and this seemsbto really get the job done for them hard dishes. Brillo is the best
Shayna  E.
Orlando, FL
These sponges are great because they last long and don't scratch any of my dishes. They are my favorite type of sponges
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
All I use. They are nice and they work well. Whether it's cleaning the stove, counters, or dishes, they take care of it
Kayla C.
E Providence, RI
Use this to scrub my girll and the keys of my expresso machine. I love this it definitely scrubs all the grossness out
Mikaela w.
Pasco, WA
Its a sponge it does what it's supposed to do but They don't last longer then a week and a half so not the biggest fan
Kristina R.
San Benito, TX
Very satisfied with these sponges it the perfect combination between the spung and the scrubing part very affordable.
Katie C.
Orlando, FL
Great for getting off the stick of geese and grime from meals well loved. Never had an issue with scratching either.
Lesley N.
Lubbock, TX
Gets the tough stains out! Lol works well in getting the stains and fought stuff off easily. No sweat. Great sponge!
Sharon P.
This is my go to sponge for the dishes. Love that it has a rough side that helps scrap off food that won't come off.