Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Tammy N.
Philadelphia, PA
Gets every stain off! I love it. It is my favorite. I used it to do a tough job in our bathroom tub and it left the tub spotless!
julie b.
I usually buy these. They're easy for my small hand to use. They also last a long while and are easier to clean than most sponge
Lola L.
Love these. They last forever and don’t crack like some of the other brands. The scrubbing sides gets all the food off my dishes
Bri D.
Grand Prairie, TX
Get these all the time to clean the dishes, kitchen counters, dog bowls, etc. they work well and don't form a stinch smell easily
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
Soo good to both do bathroom cleaning and dish washing too i like it i can use this for a few thing to do cleaning around my home
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
This sponge works well everywhere in the house - dishes, pots, pans, counter tops, stove, in the bathroom, table tops, and so on.
Victoria R.
These are my go to sponges. They're cheap and easy to find. I just wish that they lasted a little longer before they break apart.
Cynthia J.
Summerville, GA
This is at a good price and not harsh on my dishes since it am the dish washer. I can't adjust to any other like i do with brillo
katerin c.
Webster, TX
I lile this esponges because they have a soft side for the ligth diches and a hard side for the heavy dudy like dor pans and more
onna c.
This is the go ti scrub sponges to useb. They stay good for a little longer before you have to discard it but they are very nice