Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #18 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK
This is all we use on our stainless steel pans. We dont have to worry about it these pads scrathing or ruining our set
Kim V.
Springfield, Missouri
My go to!! I always buy the three pack because I use one for dishes, cleaning up spills and the stove and he microwave!
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
This works really well to get off grime, but I still feel like I have to be a bit gentle when I use it to not scratch.
Kayla C.
E Providence, RI
Use this to scrub my girll and the keys of my expresso machine. I love this it definitely scrubs all the grossness out
Samantha M.
Great for cleaning pans that have grease in them and great for cleaning stoves or countertops and they are really soft.
Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
Love this product , especially cause the harder u scrub it won't scratch nothing , perfect for those hard dirty pots .
Shayna  E.
Davenport, FL
These sponges are great because they last long and don't scratch any of my dishes. They are my favorite type of sponges
Judith J.
Love this product and works on all use the sponges on my dishes price is really cheap recommended to friends and family
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
All I use. They are nice and they work well. Whether it's cleaning the stove, counters, or dishes, they take care of it
Brooke-Lynn E.
Won't scratch your pans and never have to scrub. They start to smell bad after a while but are cheap enough to replace