Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
Love this product , especially cause the harder u scrub it won't scratch nothing , perfect for those hard dirty pots .
Kayla C.
E Providence, RI
Use this to scrub my girll and the keys of my expresso machine. I love this it definitely scrubs all the grossness out
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
All I use. They are nice and they work well. Whether it's cleaning the stove, counters, or dishes, they take care of it
Brooke-Lynn E.
Concord
Won't scratch your pans and never have to scrub. They start to smell bad after a while but are cheap enough to replace
Jessica C.
Carson, CA
I don't really like this as much because they don't get the stuff as clean when I used then vs the original Brillo pad
Shayna  E.
Orlando, FL
These sponges are great because they last long and don't scratch any of my dishes. They are my favorite type of sponges
Lizbeth T.
Is great for your regular dishes it does not breaks easily like others and is cheap. I have being using them for ages.
Ingrid M.
Redlands, CA
Love these. They don't smell after a couple washes which was my biggest problem. I like how clean they leave my dishes.
Taylor C.
In only wash my dishes with sponges and this seemsbto really get the job done for them hard dishes. Brillo is the best
Kim V.
Springfield, Missouri
My go to!! I always buy the three pack because I use one for dishes, cleaning up spills and the stove and he microwave!