Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

jessica M.
I like this product I like that it doesn't fall apart in my hands after scrubbing for so long it holds up well it seems to be very durable I actually like the color and I think that it helps get the job done when I have a lot of stuff scum or tough Foods stuffed on my dishes I would recommend this
Ashley H.
Tried these as an alternative to the ones I've been using. Unfortunately the sponge easily rips and peels while scrubbing and the scrub pad is just no good. I don't like how food can become trapped in the scrub part as that's pretty unsanitary and can cause a lot of bacteria to grow.
Nayelly R.
Cicero, IL
Love the color of this product. Not only the color but the way it works as well. Its at a good value price. Can get it at your local Walmart. It has a pretty nice scent not that strong but a decent smell to it.
Magena C.
Rosemount, MN
Gets the dishes clean really quick and dong need to be super hard on it. I bought it at target. It doesn't cost much but you go through the fast if don't treat right. I recommend this for sure
Ashly N.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who feels like these don't last that long? These could be better. I maybe get a week out of them before they start stinking and falling apart. I don't think I will repurchase these because I need something to last a longer time.
Hannah C.
Rexburg, ID
These sponges do such a good job cleaning but my only complaints is how bad they can start to smell after a while! i definitely have to use a new one every few weeks because i can't stand the smell but they're affordable and get the job done!
Bethany H.
Pineville , KY
Honestly, since I've started using sponges to wash my dishes, it's annoying to use a regular dishcloth instead. I'm not super picky about the brand, but these have been some of the better quality ones that I've found. I really like them!
Shariyka R.
Greenville, NC
Washes and cleans dishes, pots, and pans without scratching up dishware. One side is a sponge and the other side is a brillo like scrubber to get grease off of your dishes.
Hannah S.
Brooklyn
I have used these for a wile. They las a long time. The get hard old food from panda and bowls with out scratching or damaging the dishes. There's good value you can get 3 for about $5 at Walmart. I'm definitely buying there's again.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Great for cleaning dishes that have old food our grease Stuck to them, great for pans because it won't leave scratches and I like to use them for cleaning my stove and other appliances. They work great and are very Affordable.