Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
onna c.
This is the go ti scrub sponges to useb. They stay good for a little longer before you have to discard it but they are very nice
katerin c.
Webster, TX
I lile this esponges because they have a soft side for the ligth diches and a hard side for the heavy dudy like dor pans and more
Danielle L.
These are great! Super efficient and they really work well! Helps making washing dishes easier. Overall happy with this product!
Tammy N.
Philadelphia, PA
Gets every stain off! I love it. It is my favorite. I used it to do a tough job in our bathroom tub and it left the tub spotless!
Eli J.
These work super well I have been buying these for such a long time now it's never failed me and my mother loves using them too.
Taylor T.
Good quality sponge, gets the job done! Not sure what else to say, cleans those hard stuck on food stains like any other sponge.
Justina H.
One of our most used sponges. They do their job & have a good price! I can usually find these at the dollar tree which is great!
Lola L.
Love these. They last forever and don’t crack like some of the other brands. The scrubbing sides gets all the food off my dishes
Amanda L.
Algona, WA
These Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponges are perfect for any cleaning job around the home. I keep one in every bathroom and kitchen.
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
This sponge works well everywhere in the house - dishes, pots, pans, counter tops, stove, in the bathroom, table tops, and so on.