Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #25 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Maya C.
Montclair, NJ
Not only are these great for the dishes and getting out the hard stuff but I also have one to clean my makeup brushes with
Maddison L.
These are good, good quality for the price. Does what it is suppose to do, doesn't scratch my dishes. Overall pretty well.
Monica V.
Baltimore, MD
I like know that my dish are very very clean. I even wash my dish in super hot water to make sure they are very clean.
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
i always use these. They are cheap but work well and the 3 pack is awesome to have on hand. I get mine at the dollar tree.
Maricela O.
Saginaw, MI
Currently using this line of sponges. Very durable yet soft. Love what I'm getting out of this product and very affordable.
Cheyenne O.
Great sponges. They absorb the dish detergent really well and help really scrub and get the food residue off of the dishes
Jenna R.
Lasts awhile. Old for cleaning dishes and other kitchen surfaces. Affordable and sold at any local grocery store or target
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Strong and absorbent! Works great against tough messes. lasts long = economical. A+. Great for dishes, sensitive surfaces.
Kenzie B.
Cabot
We go through them pretty quickly, but while we have them, they do serve their purpose. I like having 2 different sides.
Isabella A.
Canton,Illinois
Work pretty great and last quite awhile. Have been buying these for about 5-7 years and they're great, but not the best.