Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Lisa J.
Albany, OR
Brillo is ok but not as good as some other brands. It definitely works better then nothing though so I would try it if I were you.
Denise S.
Wellston, OK
Works great on my pots and pans. It doesn't scratch my hands or my dishes. It smells good and yet I really don't notice the scent.
katerin c.
Webster, TX
I lile this esponges because they have a soft side for the ligth diches and a hard side for the heavy dudy like dor pans and more
Lola L.
Love these. They last forever and don’t crack like some of the other brands. The scrubbing sides gets all the food off my dishes
Mandy L.
Algona, WA
These Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponges are perfect for any cleaning job around the home. I keep one in every bathroom and kitchen.
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
Soo good to both do bathroom cleaning and dish washing too i like it i can use this for a few thing to do cleaning around my home
Cynthia J.
Summerville, GA
This is at a good price and not harsh on my dishes since it am the dish washer. I can't adjust to any other like i do with brillo
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
This sponge works well everywhere in the house - dishes, pots, pans, counter tops, stove, in the bathroom, table tops, and so on.
Maira G.
Hood River , OR
these are not my favorite they are to small and flimsy. I got these as a free sample and they quality just did not impress me.
Andrea C.
f.l. miami
El desempeño de esta crema ha sido muy bueno aparte de lo facil y rapido q es de usar deja un brillo espectacular en el cabello