Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Jessica C.
Sanford, NC
Love this product! Good price! Very effective for hard to clean dishes! No cons! Must have cleaning product for my household!
Stephanie M.
Gainesville, TX
Not a big fan. I hate the way they feel on my hands. They work just fine. I just really don't enjoy that scratching feeling!
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
These are our go to sponges for our household. They are soft but get the job done. They are effective and a great price point
Felicia h.
Ocala, FL
Absolutely love these songs because I have to do dishes by hand and it makes it easier and quicker and it gets the job done.
Natalia F.
North Bergen, NJ
These are perfect to do the dishes! The perfect! Why ? Well it's perfect for hard stuff to srub off! Normal dishes as well !
Maddison L.
These are good, good quality for the price. Does what it is suppose to do, doesn't scratch my dishes. Overall pretty well.
Maricela O.
Saginaw, MI
Currently using this line of sponges. Very durable yet soft. Love what I'm getting out of this product and very affordable.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Strong and absorbent! Works great against tough messes. lasts long = economical. A+. Great for dishes, sensitive surfaces.
Maya C.
Montclair, NJ
Not only are these great for the dishes and getting out the hard stuff but I also have one to clean my makeup brushes with
Monica V.
Baltimore, MD
I like know that my dish are very very clean. I even wash my dish in super hot water to make sure they are very clean.