Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

julie b.
I usually buy these. They're easy for my small hand to use. They also last a long while and are easier to clean than most sponge
It a good product inly try it once and would try it again. My mom uses it and she likes it. We'll definitely look into it again
Andrea C.
f.l. miami
El desempeño de esta crema ha sido muy bueno aparte de lo facil y rapido q es de usar deja un brillo espectacular en el cabello
Michelle M.
Savannah, TN
These sponges are great at getting tough food residue off of dishes. They stay together for a long time and have a nice scent.
Luisa R.
I use this for my tough dish stains like pots and pans. Always gets the grease and stains. Makes my pots and pans look like new
Francelli C.
Washington, DC
Muito bom, não é preciso colocar muito produto, pois a esponja absorve muito bem, e consigo lavar toda a louça de forma efetiva
Maira G.
Hood River, OR
these are not my favorite they are to small and flimsy. I got these as a free sample and they quality just did not impress me.
Jessica C.
Sanford, NC
Love this product! Good price! Very effective for hard to clean dishes! No cons! Must have cleaning product for my household!
Karrissa F.
Batesville, AR
works good i dont use them too often, only on dishes with alot of extra food on them before i throw them in the dish washer.
Stephanie M.
Gainesville, TX
Not a big fan. I hate the way they feel on my hands. They work just fine. I just really don't enjoy that scratching feeling!