Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Karlene D.
Cleans the stove and pots ,it really doesn't last for many cleaning and I wish it did,when I bake in oven I have to sock pan before cleaning.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
These are great for washing dishes or scrubbing counters. I even have some designated to help me clean the little spaces in my tub and floor!
Alex S.
Portland , OR
Just your every day scrubber! Cheap and easy to use! I usually only use mine for a few days then throw it out since I buy in bulk at Costco!
Doshjinira L.
I don't like this product. It doesn't get the material up as effectively as it should. It requires a lot of scrubbing. It also is very cheap.
Sarah A.
Stratford, NJ
We use these at my house and its the only brillo pads we use. they are heavy duty and are long lasting i would recommend people to use these
rosa a.
Homestead, FL
This company is one of the best that I use you could find it in Dollar Tree and many other retailers it doesn't we're out on you that fast
Sofia B.
West New York, NJ
Good price, I change my sponges all the time. I have several sponges for different purposes. But I like this one gets the tough things out.
Amanda N.
Coral Springs, FL
The sponges got a little too hard after a few usages. I do like the product for pots and pans but not not for the cups, bowls and utensils
Francelene G.
Orlando, FL
Could've been a lil better with the scrubbing part of the brush. It gets the job done but doesn't last long before it starts falling apart
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
A sponge is a sponge. But these last , don’t fall apart and they never get moldy. I replace weekly. Very good to clean dishes and surfaces.

back