Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Sonia I.
Ridgefield, NJ
These are great one side is for scratching the grease and the other side just a sponge which is great for cleaning ordinary plates.
Kayla M.
Pretty decent for the price! Pleasantly surprised, decided to try something new. You can find these at most grocery stores as well
Kylee F.
Sandusky, OH
Worked decently, did not enjoy their scent. It was overpowering, might buy again. I would recommend this for harsher cleaning jobs.
Mandy L.
Algona, WA
These Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponges are perfect for any cleaning job around the home. I keep one in every bathroom and kitchen.
onna c.
This is the go ti scrub sponges to useb. They stay good for a little longer before you have to discard it but they are very nice
Denise S.
Wellston, OK
Works great on my pots and pans. It doesn't scratch my hands or my dishes. It smells good and yet I really don't notice the scent.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
Brillo is ok but not as good as some other brands. It definitely works better then nothing though so I would try it if I were you.
Taylor T.
Good quality sponge, gets the job done! Not sure what else to say, cleans those hard stuck on food stains like any other sponge.
Justina H.
One of our most used sponges. They do their job & have a good price! I can usually find these at the dollar tree which is great!
Fifi B.
They serve their purpose. They don't last very long if you do a lot of your dishes by hand or if you need to scrub pots and pans.