Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
These are great for washing dishes or scrubbing counters. I even have some designated to help me clean the little spaces in my tub and floor!
Sarah A.
Stratford, NJ
We use these at my house and its the only brillo pads we use. they are heavy duty and are long lasting i would recommend people to use these
Doshjinira L.
I don't like this product. It doesn't get the material up as effectively as it should. It requires a lot of scrubbing. It also is very cheap.
Amanda N.
Coral Springs, FL
The sponges got a little too hard after a few usages. I do like the product for pots and pans but not not for the cups, bowls and utensils
Sofia B.
West New York, NJ
Good price, I change my sponges all the time. I have several sponges for different purposes. But I like this one gets the tough things out.
Francelene G.
Orlando, FL
Could've been a lil better with the scrubbing part of the brush. It gets the job done but doesn't last long before it starts falling apart
Emily D.
No scratch' so gentle on my nice China but tough enough for those baked in messes! I throw mine in the dishwasher when they need sanitized!
Catie S.
Dallas, GA
These are really good for glassware. You don't want soap smudges or scratches and it's irritating when you see both on nice new glassware.
Kathryn R.
Meridian, MS
I feel these work really well with the hard side for tough set in foods and help get my dishes or whatever I'm cleaning back to perfection
rosa a.
Homestead, FL
This company is one of the best that I use you could find it in Dollar Tree and many other retailers it doesn't we're out on you that fast