Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Christina B.
Olalla, WA
These are very good quality sponges. My only complaint is that when you first start using them, they make the water blue and almost leak their dye.
Chelsea T.
Central Islip, NY
These get the grease out of anything! I don't just use them for the kitchen I use them for the bathroom as well and they work perfectly fine to me!
Katie B.
Seabrook, TX
There's nothing bad to say about these. They are durable and long lasting. They don't scratch up dishes or stove top. Nice scent, and good quality.
Kara H.
Indianapolis, IN
They are good. A sponge is a sponge lol. They dont fall apart too easy and dont stink as long as you rinse them and get all the access water out.
Alysha M.
Love my Brillo!!! The only brand I trust to get tough jobs done without scratching my cookware. Sponge fits perfectly in my hand for a good grip.
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
These are my favorite. There is nothing worse than a scratched pan, and these do the job of getting pots and pans clean with out leaving a mark!
Norma V.
Fort Pierce, FL
I've been using these sponges and have gotten pretty good use out of them. There are some better options but these are good when I'm on a budget.
Dasha F.
Brooklyn, NY
These sponges are good for cleaning residue of of different kitchen ware products. I've used them for a while now and they have always been good.
Demara W.
Bedford, IN
Not my favorite sponge I've ever bought I mean it cleans but I really only use the abrasive side any more because the sponge is not fantastic.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
THESE DON'T SCRATCH MY PANS AND YET GET THE GUNK OFF. I LIKE TO BUY THE LARGE PACKAGE OF THESE AND STORE THE EXTRA UNDER THE SINK UNTIL NEEDED.

back