Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Litzy F.
Charlotte, NC
Even though this is a really good product I don't think that it is worth buying. It says no scratch but sometimes it does leave scratches.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I like these sponges they sont rip easy and they hold the soap very well. I like that is two sided for washing and scrubbing your dishes.
hannah F.
These work great for doing dishes and wiping down counters. Don't scratch pans. Rice is a little expensive but can be used more than once
Taira B.
Raeford, NC
Super cheap sponges. I find them at the door store. I get a few weeks out of them before I toss them out. They don't fall apart on me.
Arianne G.
Edinboro, PA
These are my go to sponge when I have sticky or crusty surfaces that are hard to get clean. They are the toughest sponges I have used.
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
Best of the best and I always have it stocked up. It lasts long and keeps hold of the soap. A 3 pack is also extremely affordable too.
Ashton S.
Mena, AR
i use these to clean and off my dishes at college that i use in my dorm. it works great for cleaning countertops, showers and sinks too
Jennifer A.
Zeeland, MI
It works as expected. Helps get off tough stuck on food, doesn't fall apart right away. I keep buying this brand because it's familiar.
Taylor V.
I can't believe I'm writing a review on a sponge... but I mean this is a pretty good sponge, except the blue dye runs out on first use.
Elizabeth E.
Mesa, AZ
Great for all uses even nonstick pots and pans. Also do a good job of cleaning kitchen counters and stovetop without leaving scratches.