Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Kara H.
Indianapolis, IN
They are good. A sponge is a sponge lol. They dont fall apart too easy and dont stink as long as you rinse them and get all the access water out.
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
These are my favorite. There is nothing worse than a scratched pan, and these do the job of getting pots and pans clean with out leaving a mark!
Norma V.
Fort Pierce, FL
I've been using these sponges and have gotten pretty good use out of them. There are some better options but these are good when I'm on a budget.
Dasha F.
Brooklyn, NY
These sponges are good for cleaning residue of of different kitchen ware products. I've used them for a while now and they have always been good.
Alysha M.
Love my Brillo!!! The only brand I trust to get tough jobs done without scratching my cookware. Sponge fits perfectly in my hand for a good grip.
Tricia F.
Worcester, MA
My typical go to sponge. Long lasting without trapping the mildew smell. Gentle enough to not scratch dishes but tough enough to remove messes.
Coca B.
Covert, MI
I love this product and these are at the dollar store. The great thing is they don't stop scrubbing or wear out real fast. One of my favorites
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
THESE DON'T SCRATCH MY PANS AND YET GET THE GUNK OFF. I LIKE TO BUY THE LARGE PACKAGE OF THESE AND STORE THE EXTRA UNDER THE SINK UNTIL NEEDED.
Demara W.
Bedford, IN
Not my favorite sponge I've ever bought I mean it cleans but I really only use the abrasive side any more because the sponge is not fantastic.
Erin S.
Saxonburg, PA
These are great for hand washing dishes. They're sturdy enough to last for multiple uses and also don't scratch any precious China or dishware.