Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Doshjinira L.
I don't like this product. It doesn't get the material up as effectively as it should. It requires a lot of scrubbing. It also is very cheap.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
You do not want scratches & this one does not scratch! It's a different kind of sponge but effective for certain purposes, not for everything
Emily D.
No scratch' so gentle on my nice China but tough enough for those baked in messes! I throw mine in the dishwasher when they need sanitized!
Francelene G.
Orlando, FL
Could've been a lil better with the scrubbing part of the brush. It gets the job done but doesn't last long before it starts falling apart
Catie S.
Dallas, GA
These are really good for glassware. You don't want soap smudges or scratches and it's irritating when you see both on nice new glassware.
Amanda N.
Coral Springs, FL
The sponges got a little too hard after a few usages. I do like the product for pots and pans but not not for the cups, bowls and utensils
Kathryn R.
Meridian, MS
I feel these work really well with the hard side for tough set in foods and help get my dishes or whatever I'm cleaning back to perfection
sara W.
I've been using this brand of sponges for a long time. I've never had a problem with it. Lasts long enough for me and does the job right
Cassidy H.
New Boston, MI
These sponges last awhile without falling apart. They get the tough food spots off my kitchen counters and are amazing for washing dishes
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I like these sponges they sont rip easy and they hold the soap very well. I like that is two sided for washing and scrubbing your dishes.