Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
this product worked very good. They also lasted a long time. The size was not too big and not too small. I would buy them again and again, they were great
Bethany C.
Brandon, MS
We mostly wash all our dishes in the dishwasher but occasionally we have to do some by hand and we need a sponge. So we have a few of these. They work well
Selela M.
Montgomery
This is my first review I've ever done for any product. This is probably the best best product I've purchased. I started using it weekly,about a month ago.
Klor M.
Kissimmee, FL
These are good sponges. The non scratch scrubbing pad is strong but gentle. The sponge doesn't easily come apart like other brands I've previously used.
Savannah M.
Mechanicsburg
Personally my favorite. Reusable, long lasting & super affordable! Leaves your dishes clean & I even run them through the washing machine to reuse them!
Jaimee S.
Lancaster, CA
I really like using the sponges they are very absorbent of the soap. You put a little bit of soap on the sponge and it goes a long way I like using them
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
Brillo sponges work great no matter what you use them to clean. I use them for dishes and the bathroom. The really work well without scratching anything.
Samantha K.
Hartville, OH
Super impressed with this product as it is super inexpensive. Seems to hold up pretty well. Purchased this from Walmart and will totally be buying more.
Samantha F.
Have just started to use these sponges for dishes. They are very soft and get the job done. They are also affordable and they last quite a bit of washes
Ashley C.
Rancho Cuacamonga, CA
Some of the best sponge around! I was actually surprised they're pretty durable and lasts a good amount of time! Worth the price! Five stars all the way!