Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Erin S.
Saxonburg, PA
These are great for hand washing dishes. They're sturdy enough to last for multiple uses and also don't scratch any precious China or dishware.
Demara W.
Bloomington, IN
Not my favorite sponge I've ever bought I mean it cleans but I really only use the abrasive side any more because the sponge is not fantastic.
Cristina D.
Fort benning, GA
I get these at the dollar tree qnd they work great and last at least 2 weeks . you cant best getting two of these for a dollar they are awesome
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
THESE DON'T SCRATCH MY PANS AND YET GET THE GUNK OFF. I LIKE TO BUY THE LARGE PACKAGE OF THESE AND STORE THE EXTRA UNDER THE SINK UNTIL NEEDED.
Tricia F.
Worcester, MA
My typical go to sponge. Long lasting without trapping the mildew smell. Gentle enough to not scratch dishes but tough enough to remove messes.
Laurie S.
My mom bright me these, I had never tried them before, they worked good. Cleaned everything nicely, and didn't leave sponge pieces everywhere.
Harout T.
Brillo is a good quality brand and the only thing I have used when it comes to sponges to help clean the sink or stainless steel pots and pans.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
These are great for washing dishes or scrubbing counters. I even have some designated to help me clean the little spaces in my tub and floor!
Sarah A.
Stratford, NJ
We use these at my house and its the only brillo pads we use. they are heavy duty and are long lasting i would recommend people to use these
Doshjinira L.
I don't like this product. It doesn't get the material up as effectively as it should. It requires a lot of scrubbing. It also is very cheap.