Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Jana A.
I love how easily it can just remove anything and it really doesn't leave any scratches which is something everyone should have because you do want nice plates
Alyssa M.
elizabeth
I’ve always used and seen these sponges all my life at my home! They are so affordable. And they clean up stains very nicely and perfectly for cleaning dishes!
Krystal M.
I can usually find these at the Dollar Tree for $1 for a two pack. Sometimes they come in a 3 pack which is what I look for. Works well and lasts a long time.
Kelli N.
Newton, NC
Work super good they don’t tend to fall apart or hold a weird smell from cleaning off the dishes. These are the only kind I get. No other kind meets my needs!
Jada A.
Elkton, MD
Last a long time, don't have to scrub to get stuff off of the dishes. But I don't like how the rough side of the sponge the "hairy" stuff comes off sometimes.
Clemencia G.
Wood Dale, IL
This sponge really absorbs a lot of food on my dirty dishes when I wash them. I recommend this product to anyone who just loves to get every spot on a plate.
Yesenia R.
Las uso porque estas son Las que mi madre siempre a utilizado,haha so no puedo confiar en otras.estas hacen el trabajo,muy buenas y suaves para tus manos....
Asiah J.
El Cajon
I'm a very matriculate cleaner and these keep my dishes so clean and shiny! They're a great price for the product and you can get them at Walmart or target!
Bethany C.
Alton, MO
We mostly wash all our dishes in the dishwasher but occasionally we have to do some by hand and we need a sponge. So we have a few of these. They work well
Heather C.
lakewood
This is a great sponge and lasts a long time. Great for cleaning almost anything! It was expensive compared to other brands but definitely worth the money