Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #18 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Rocio C.
I used this Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch with this I clean my hot tub and everything else in the bathroom.. and they're are very cheap..
Tiffany U.
Williamstown, WV
I use these sponges in my house on a daily basis. Does not scratch yet it gets everything perfectly clean. I would recommend that everyone use these.
Patricia W.
Statesboro, GA
These are great to useon all those baked in glass dishware you have without scratching the all up. I have also used them in cleaning my tub and pool.
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA
My favorite sponges to wash dishes with. They are long lasting and dont break apart. Usually buy from Walmart. Super affordable. No cons! Love these
Hannah M.
Olympia , WA
I like these because they're softer so I can use them on dishes I don't want to get all scratched up and ugly. Plus, the 3 pack is a great value !
Katie B.
Seabrook, TX
There's nothing bad to say about these. They are durable and long lasting. They don't scratch up dishes or stove top. Nice scent, and good quality.
Abbe D.
Pflugerville , TX
I am not a fan of Brillo pads. Why would you use something that keeps all of the germs, dirt and grime on it...and then touch that every day? Yuck!
Chelsea T.
Central Islip, NY
These get the grease out of anything! I don't just use them for the kitchen I use them for the bathroom as well and they work perfectly fine to me!
Kayla V.
Rochester, NY
I buy these from the dollar store, great for cleaning or doing dishes. They dont fall apart like the old kind, and top is good for hard scrubbing.
Christina B.
Olalla, WA
These are very good quality sponges. My only complaint is that when you first start using them, they make the water blue and almost leak their dye.