Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Abbe D.
Pflugerville , TX
I am not a fan of Brillo pads. Why would you use something that keeps all of the germs, dirt and grime on it...and then touch that every day? Yuck!
Chelsea T.
Central Islip, NY
These get the grease out of anything! I don't just use them for the kitchen I use them for the bathroom as well and they work perfectly fine to me!
Christina S.
Sierra vista, AZ
There a good price and seen to last awhile, I like to use these for multiple cleaning jobs such as kitchen, bathroom, living room, car, everything.
Katie B.
Seabrook, TX
There's nothing bad to say about these. They are durable and long lasting. They don't scratch up dishes or stove top. Nice scent, and good quality.
Hannah M.
Olympia , WA
I like these because they're softer so I can use them on dishes I don't want to get all scratched up and ugly. Plus, the 3 pack is a great value !
Dasha F.
Brooklyn, NY
These sponges are good for cleaning residue of of different kitchen ware products. I've used them for a while now and they have always been good.
Alysha M.
Love my Brillo!!! The only brand I trust to get tough jobs done without scratching my cookware. Sponge fits perfectly in my hand for a good grip.
Norma V.
Fort Pierce, FL
I've been using these sponges and have gotten pretty good use out of them. There are some better options but these are good when I'm on a budget.
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
These are my favorite. There is nothing worse than a scratched pan, and these do the job of getting pots and pans clean with out leaving a mark!
Kara H.
Indianapolis, IN
They are good. A sponge is a sponge lol. They dont fall apart too easy and dont stink as long as you rinse them and get all the access water out.