Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Alejandra B.
San Antonio, TX
I really enjoy these because I can use them both on regular plates and pots and pans without having to worry about them getting scratched. They last a fairly good while before having to get replaced without getting a musty smell to them and I will continue to buy them!
Andrea W.
Tough sponge that surprisingly last a while if your not too rough on it,has two sides one for cleaning and the other to scrub any extra access thats left behind.
stephanie m.
South lebanon , OH
Love these sponges and the color and the way they feel. They make my dishes super clean and they don’t have a mildew smell. I usually
Buy a pack of 2-3 and don’t have to replace for a good month or two. Love them. they are the only thing I’ll use to wash my dishes
Kyle L.
Red Bank, NJ
To simply put it, this sponge gets the job done. With a busy household and multiple pets running around it’s no easy task to keep the apartment clean. But Brillo is always there to save the day. Good on virtually any surface there’s no other sponge for me.
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Great no scratch scrub something every new person getting an apartment or home-for the first time should learn about. I know I went through my fair share of scratched up pots and pants and even plates before I realized these sponges existed
Natalia A.
Labelle
These sponges are fine. They do the trick. Only thing I’ve noticed is that they catch a not so great smell after a little while when they still are pretty new! I tend to cut them in half to make them last longer since they catch a smell
Ariana a.
You can find these sponges at the dollar tree (in America). The package comes with two sponges and what my family does to save money on the sponges, is cutting them into two sponges. Lasts quite awhile and very durable and inexpensive.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
These things are a kitchen staple for sure. They really help to not scratch your nice pans that have the stains you can’t seem to get rid of. They aren’t expensive and as long as you clean them in between uses you can use them for a while!
Natalie M.
Favorite sponge. I’ve used these for 5 years and I will never use another! I find them at the dollar store so only paying $1 for a two pack is great. I hate old sponges so I replace mine every month or sooner and it doesn’t hurt the bank!
Ashley V.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
These are decent sponges for the price. I buy them because I'm on a budget. I've been buying them for about 3 years. I like the scrub side on stuck on food. Works well

Kohl's