Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Hailey J.
Dahlonega, GA
My mom uses this product on pans & gets any hard to come off spots. This product is very effective. You can buy it at your local Walmart. It does not smell like anything. I recommend this product to others.
Deya B.
We use these in my house all the time. All I can say they get the job done. We wash a lot of dishes so we do have to switch them out every two weeks.
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA
My favorite sponges to wash dishes with. They are long lasting and dont break apart. Usually buy from Walmart. Super affordable. No cons! Love these
Ana B.
Very durable, and soft but removes all the leftovers! I buy the 3pk since I changes the sponges monthly. Also removes hard stains from pots and pans.
Tiffany U.
Williamstown, WV
I use these sponges in my house on a daily basis. Does not scratch yet it gets everything perfectly clean. I would recommend that everyone use these.
Patricia W.
Statesboro, GA
These are great to useon all those baked in glass dishware you have without scratching the all up. I have also used them in cleaning my tub and pool.
Rocio C.
I used this Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch with this I clean my hot tub and everything else in the bathroom.. and they're are very cheap..
Christina S.
Sierra vista, AZ
There a good price and seen to last awhile, I like to use these for multiple cleaning jobs such as kitchen, bathroom, living room, car, everything.
Kayla V.
Rochester, NY
I buy these from the dollar store, great for cleaning or doing dishes. They dont fall apart like the old kind, and top is good for hard scrubbing.
Chelsea T.
Central Islip, NY
These get the grease out of anything! I don't just use them for the kitchen I use them for the bathroom as well and they work perfectly fine to me!