Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Jaimee S.
Lancaster, CA
I really like using the sponges they are very absorbent of the soap. You put a little bit of soap on the sponge and it goes a long way I like using them
Samantha  F.
Have just started to use these sponges for dishes. They are very soft and get the job done. They are also affordable and they last quite a bit of washes
Klor M.
Kissimmee, FL
These are good sponges. The non scratch scrubbing pad is strong but gentle. The sponge doesn't easily come apart like other brands I've previously used.
Ashley C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Some of the best sponge around! I was actually surprised they're pretty durable and lasts a good amount of time! Worth the price! Five stars all the way!
Savannah M.
Mechanicsburg
Personally my favorite. Reusable, long lasting & super affordable! Leaves your dishes clean & I even run them through the washing machine to reuse them!
Brittany B.
Peyton, CO
Grill is my favorite brand of sponges. They are extremely durable, long lasting and tough! They're great for getting stuck on food off of your dishes.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
These are the classic Brillo pads you remember that remove the stains and residue but also you don't have to worry about scratching your pots and pans!
Orle L.
These are very gentle sponges, I use them with my ceramic pans and haven't had any problems. They are very affordable and long lasting. I do recommend
Hailey J.
Dahlonega, GA
My mom uses this product on pans & gets any hard to come off spots. This product is very effective. You can buy it at your local Walmart. It does not smell like anything. I recommend this product to others.
Tiffany U.
Williamstown, WV
I use these sponges in my house on a daily basis. Does not scratch yet it gets everything perfectly clean. I would recommend that everyone use these.