Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Gabriella G.
Lawrence, MA
This product works well. Although it may break, this product really does a good job with taking oil & food off. It smells really good & it just works good for the price. I would highly recommend
aryelin L.
It works great for the kitchen, obviously it provides shine to our tableware but this one especially does not mistreat its appearance and leaves our booth very clean. It is a great ally of our cleaning I am sure that works also for floors and ceramics.
Michele C.
Tifton, GA
Our cleaning ladies demand us to get these. They get so much off that other sponges don't. They also don't harbor bacteria as most sponges do so you can reuse them. They are very cheap as well.
Chelsea S.
Louisville, KY
I love these sponges because they offer cleaning power without scratching up your dishes. If you have a great sponge like this one your pots and pans will last longer and save yoy more money!
Emily G.
Northbrook, IL
These are great when you have some pits of food you really have to scrub off a plate. I took off one star because this ended up leaving a small scratch on my wooden kitchen table.
April B.
Powderly, KY
The Brillo no scratch sponges are amazing! From the kitchen sink, to the tub. They get the hard jobs down, while you put in less effort. They have saved me a lot of time, and patience.
melissa r.
Kearny, NJ
Brillo brand is the only brand I use their sponges are amazing tough on Grease light on everything else the tough sponge and lasses a while no breaking no stretching it's perfect
Deb S.
Celina, OH
These sponges absorb quickly. The light,no scratch side gently scrubs away dirt and grime without leaving any marks. The price is fair and I buy them at Dollar Generak.
Mirza M.
The price for all 3 of these items was very good and the sponges are very soft and not rigid and hard to work with. Also this sponge dosent start breaking of easily
areni c.
Northridge, CA
This is an all time favorite sponge that my mom and i adore and use daily. It does the job, better than other sponges and lasts for a long time. Totally recommend this product!