Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

areni c.
Northridge, CA
This is an all time favorite sponge that my mom and i adore and use daily. It does the job, better than other sponges and lasts for a long time. Totally recommend this product!
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
This sponge/scrubber is very effective with minimal effort. I am disabled and using my hands is difficult but this product makes cleaning easier. This product is right priced and will last for a period of time. Others get smelly pretty quick and don't have the cleaning or scrubbing power as this one does.
BARBARA R.
There is different kind of scrub sponges but for me this on is good. I mean it's cheap and it cleans good it's perfect for my budget. I don't give it a five star because it can't handle heavy duty. and it releases little blue stuff. but if I was to get something fast and cheap I would go with this.
Juliana O.
Washington
I first bought these at grocery store but couldn't find them there when I needed to replace. Found them to be excellent either in the kitchen, bathroom, or for general cleaning purposes. They scour without scratching and last a long time. Great product.
Christina B.
nashua
Long last product. No scratches on my dishes. I would recommend this product to others. Great value. Very effective. This product is always available in stores.
Joann S.
Rosharon
I use the sponges quite often in cleaning dishes , counters or anything that needs cleaned. I am happy with them and usually look for them when they are on sale
Margaret J.
Cartersville, VA
I absolutely love thsee sponges. I use them daily on my non stick pans and they never scratch my pans! And even better I can purchase them from the dollar store
Krystal M.
I can usually find these at the Dollar Tree for $1 for a two pack. Sometimes they come in a 3 pack which is what I look for. Works well and lasts a long time.
Jada A.
Elkton, MD
Last a long time, don't have to scrub to get stuff off of the dishes. But I don't like how the rough side of the sponge the "hairy" stuff comes off sometimes.
Jana A.
I love how easily it can just remove anything and it really doesn't leave any scratches which is something everyone should have because you do want nice plates