Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

abigail l.
Las uso porque estas son Las que mi madre siempre a utilizado,haha so no puedo confiar en otras.estas hacen el trabajo,muy buenas y suaves para tus manos....
Bethany C.
Lena, MS
We mostly wash all our dishes in the dishwasher but occasionally we have to do some by hand and we need a sponge. So we have a few of these. They work well
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
These are good quality and I don't mind them, they just aren't the brand I normally go for. They last just as long as others and aren't a bad price either!
Micaela E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I like these sponges well enough because they get the job done, i just hate how nasty they get so quickly. i've found other sponges whose life lasts longer
samantha p.
I get these at a local dollar store. They get the job done. They do end up stinking after a few times of using it. So I guess they aren't the best sponges.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
this product worked very good. They also lasted a long time. The size was not too big and not too small. I would buy them again and again, they were great
Cheyenne R.
Sebring
Work okay but wear out quick will not be purchasing again. They are reasonably price but i wpuld rather spend the extra money amd get a good better sponge
Samantha K.
Hartville, OH
Super impressed with this product as it is super inexpensive. Seems to hold up pretty well. Purchased this from Walmart and will totally be buying more.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
Brillo sponges work great no matter what you use them to clean. I use them for dishes and the bathroom. The really work well without scratching anything.
Savannah M.
Mechanicsburg
Personally my favorite. Reusable, long lasting & super affordable! Leaves your dishes clean & I even run them through the washing machine to reuse them!