Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

BARBARA R.
There is different kind of scrub sponges but for me this on is good. I mean it's cheap and it cleans good it's perfect for my budget. I don't give it a five star because it can't handle heavy duty. and it releases little blue stuff. but if I was to get something fast and cheap I would go with this.
Juliana O.
White Plains, MD
I first bought these at grocery store but couldn't find them there when I needed to replace. Found them to be excellent either in the kitchen, bathroom, or for general cleaning purposes. They scour without scratching and last a long time. Great product.
Christina B.
nashua
Long last product. No scratches on my dishes. I would recommend this product to others. Great value. Very effective. This product is always available in stores.
Margaret J.
Cartersville, VA
I absolutely love thsee sponges. I use them daily on my non stick pans and they never scratch my pans! And even better I can purchase them from the dollar store
Joann S.
Rosharon
I use the sponges quite often in cleaning dishes , counters or anything that needs cleaned. I am happy with them and usually look for them when they are on sale
Jada A.
Elkton, MD
Last a long time, don't have to scrub to get stuff off of the dishes. But I don't like how the rough side of the sponge the "hairy" stuff comes off sometimes.
Krystal M.
I can usually find these at the Dollar Tree for $1 for a two pack. Sometimes they come in a 3 pack which is what I look for. Works well and lasts a long time.
Jana A.
I love how easily it can just remove anything and it really doesn't leave any scratches which is something everyone should have because you do want nice plates
abigail l.
Las uso porque estas son Las que mi madre siempre a utilizado,haha so no puedo confiar en otras.estas hacen el trabajo,muy buenas y suaves para tus manos....
Asiah J.
El Cajon
I'm a very matriculate cleaner and these keep my dishes so clean and shiny! They're a great price for the product and you can get them at Walmart or target!