Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Alyssa J.
Love these sponges. Use all the time to wash my dishes or around the house cleaning. I buy at Walmart and Kroger but I'm sure other stores have them. Very good quality and I always buy again and I always will
Kyla P.
I personally do not like these types of sponges in general. Their cleaning power is ok, but after a certain amount of uses they aren't very useful for cleaning anymore because they hold on to dirt and bacteria.
Brandi H.
Cumberland, KY
Love these Brillo sponges! They get my dishes squeaky clean without scratching them up! They smell good and are usually found at Walmart. I would recommend them to anyone and would definitely buy them again
Hannah J.
Oak hill, WV
This product scrubs well. It is tough on grease but sometimes scratches pans. This product is effective and gets things clean. I bought this at Walmart in the cleaning supply aisle. I would buy this again.
Andreina C.
Orlando, FL
It really doesn't scratch!!!! At first I was very insecure about using these, you see, my pans are my babies, but then my husband told me he was washing them with these all along and I noticed they looked and worked as good as new. So now I choose these everytime :) lifesavers!
Kayla J.
Levittown , PA
I am a big advocate for Brillo pads. It's a very good product to get hard food off of dishes. Also Brillo pads be used to clean off the stove. I'm not too much in love with the sand but it gets the job done
Candace A.
Sebastian, FL
Durable sponges with a soft side and a rough side for tough scrubbing. They last long and hold soap so it not a struggle to clean the dishes. Definitely recommending this product because it works great!
Amanda R.
Spring Hill, FL
Best sponges I have ever used!!! I can go threw a new sponge every other day because they get that awful mildew smell that ever adheres to your hands. But with these sponges they stay fresh for weeks.
Nicole E.
Huntsville, AL
I drink a lot of wine (haha) and don't trust my terrible dishwasher to wash my wine glasses. These sponges do a great job with not scratching the glass and aren't too pricey either. I would recommend.
grace g.
Sicklerville, NJ
These sponges are great for my messy dishes and the amount of food i make everyday. it cleans so nicely and doesn't scratch my plates. and they're very affordable. i get mine at walmart for like $2