Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Kimberly C.
Austin, TX
Bought Brillo sponge to try as a substitute for Scotch Brite. It is not as effective as Scotch Brite and the scrubby part does not clean as well or last as long. I bought sponge at Walmart but will not be purchasing again.
Correy K.
Brooklyn, NY
Way to go brillo. The sponges last a few weeks.I can clean them in the dishwasher. Not to much scrubbing is needed. Simple and less struggle to clean with this sponge
Luzy L.
Chicopee, MA
I like the fact that I can use this daily on my plates and pots and pans without the worry of getting them scratched plus it's inexpensive and helps clean my dishes.
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
I get the 2 pk of these from the Dollar Tree, it is a great deal and they are the best sponges I've ever used. They really get the crud off and they last pretty long.
Florentina D.
Beacon falls , CT
I like them them use it everyday daily basis I get them from bj sometimes they change the sponge formula and i don't like it it's cheap good price overall nice product
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
I get these every now and then at the dollar store and it is a good buy they don't last very long they get a really bad smell on them quick but i will get them again
TAYLOR S.
Orlando, FL
Picture it, go into the walmart, pass the trash (bags) and look around the Dawn dish detergent. Youll find the blue sponges girl. YOU PICK THOSE THINGS UP AND PUT THEM INTO YOUR BUGGY! You need to wipe off your dishes. Your lasagna may be good but if its sticking to your plate thats not girl.
Kyla P.
I personally do not like these types of sponges in general. Their cleaning power is ok, but after a certain amount of uses they aren't very useful for cleaning anymore because they hold on to dirt and bacteria.
Brandi H.
Cumberland, KY
Love these Brillo sponges! They get my dishes squeaky clean without scratching them up! They smell good and are usually found at Walmart. I would recommend them to anyone and would definitely buy them again
Candace A.
Sebastian, FL
Durable sponges with a soft side and a rough side for tough scrubbing. They last long and hold soap so it not a struggle to clean the dishes. Definitely recommending this product because it works great!