Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Eva R.
438 east 120th street, apt 6e , New York, NY
I used this sponge before. I like the quality of it. this product last for 4 months. It helps to take the grease. I recommend this to any one who wants a lasting sponge.
Ashley S.
I get these all the time, they lasted while before they shred or start to come apart and can handle a lot of abuse from rough surfaces on dishes and cleaning sharp items.
Kimberly C.
Austin, TX
Bought Brillo sponge to try as a substitute for Scotch Brite. It is not as effective as Scotch Brite and the scrubby part does not clean as well or last as long. I bought sponge at Walmart but will not be purchasing again.
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
I get the 2 pk of these from the Dollar Tree, it is a great deal and they are the best sponges I've ever used. They really get the crud off and they last pretty long.
Correy K.
Brooklyn, NY
Way to go brillo. The sponges last a few weeks.I can clean them in the dishwasher. Not to much scrubbing is needed. Simple and less struggle to clean with this sponge
Luzy L.
Chicopee, MA
I like the fact that I can use this daily on my plates and pots and pans without the worry of getting them scratched plus it's inexpensive and helps clean my dishes.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
I get these every now and then at the dollar store and it is a good buy they don't last very long they get a really bad smell on them quick but i will get them again
Florentina D.
Beacon falls, CT
I like them them use it everyday daily basis I get them from bj sometimes they change the sponge formula and i don't like it it's cheap good price overall nice product
Ashlee C.
Wellsville, KS
I purchased my product from Walmart. I like that these sponges are no scratch and they are a good price for the three you get. I also like that the package lasts a while. They hold up great against tough, cooked on food.
TAYLOR S.
Orlando, FL
Picture it, go into the walmart, pass the trash (bags) and look around the Dawn dish detergent. Youll find the blue sponges girl. YOU PICK THOSE THINGS UP AND PUT THEM INTO YOUR BUGGY! You need to wipe off your dishes. Your lasagna may be good but if its sticking to your plate thats not girl.