Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
Great sponge to do the dishes, it last for a long time, does not have a scent and the size is really big.. I love the price because I can get it anytime I want, it is very effective.
These sponges are great! They do exactly what you need them to do. Great for dishes, counters, and stove tops. The Brillo brand is so widely available you can find it just about anywhere, which is a total plus when you live in a small town.
Abigail B.
Westminster, CO
I think anyone who has lived on their own knows that you have to have at least one Brillo sponge on hand (being super conservative). If you have expensive pots and pans I highly suggest these they do what they say and never leave a scratch!
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
These work great for my day to day dishes. They really don't scratch or break any of my dishes but I do find them a bit difficult to use on much more tougher leftovers. Overall, they last a long time and don't tear all that much over time.
Meredith F.
Indianapolis, IN
These Brillo pads help keep my sink clean the ought the countless loads of washing. They are great because they come in a pack of three- so you will always have one on hand.
Leelee S.
Brockton, MA
My favorite billow pad but it always gets dirty easily or becomes trash after a week . It also doesn't smell sooo good after multiple use . Once worn out it won't work well .
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
These work so well for everything! A cleaning staple in our house for sure, we always have them on hand. Great for anything that's tough to clean, will buy again and again.
Claire M.
I love this product, it isn't only good for cleaning the kitchen or bathroom but you can clean appliances such as washer and dryer with these too! I cleaned my car with hot water and a Brillo estracell sponge and it came out amazing
Ashley S.
I get these all the time, they lasted while before they shred or start to come apart and can handle a lot of abuse from rough surfaces on dishes and cleaning sharp items.
Eva R.
438 east 120th street, apt 6e , New York, NY
I used this sponge before. I like the quality of it. this product last for 4 months. It helps to take the grease. I recommend this to any one who wants a lasting sponge.