Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Jhovana C.
Oxford, AL
I love you the one who can is so much good to me and my the same as time goes by to fast forward for more information about the new update is a very great way to go to out of a the first
Ciara C.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is a MUST for those who love to get down and dirty doing their dishes and scrubbing down their kitchen. It's from a brand you can trust and you most definitely will enjoy it!
Mariling C.
No need for a different sponge this one does the work for me. I purchased mine at Walmart. It's very effective. 3 sponges for a good value and I would recommend it and keep purchasing
Jessika G.
Ladson, SC
Best sponges I've ever used and I absolutely love them! The cut through every bit of nasty dirt on dishes and dont leave any trace. Plus they smell great! They're pretty cheap and are easy to find! I would so recommend these because they are so great!
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
Great sponge to do the dishes, it last for a long time, does not have a scent and the size is really big.. I love the price because I can get it anytime I want, it is very effective.
Abigail B.
Westminster, CO
I think anyone who has lived on their own knows that you have to have at least one Brillo sponge on hand (being super conservative). If you have expensive pots and pans I highly suggest these they do what they say and never leave a scratch!
These sponges are great! They do exactly what you need them to do. Great for dishes, counters, and stove tops. The Brillo brand is so widely available you can find it just about anywhere, which is a total plus when you live in a small town.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
These work great for my day to day dishes. They really don't scratch or break any of my dishes but I do find them a bit difficult to use on much more tougher leftovers. Overall, they last a long time and don't tear all that much over time.
Leelee S.
Brockton, MA
My favorite billow pad but it always gets dirty easily or becomes trash after a week . It also doesn't smell sooo good after multiple use . Once worn out it won't work well .
Meredith F.
Indianapolis, IN
These Brillo pads help keep my sink clean the ought the countless loads of washing. They are great because they come in a pack of three- so you will always have one on hand.