Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
These are another type of sponge that I enjoy buying and they are at an even lower price than most as well. The packaging always looks so nice and they also last for awhile considering their price as well
Pearl S.
Somerville, NJ
This sponge gets the job done. As far as sponges go, I typically purchase them from random stores including Shoprite and target. The heavy duty brillo pads are preferable to the regular no scratch ones.
kristin w.
sponges are fine, i didnt think i would have to review sponges but if you are really in a bind, you mind as well stick with a classic brillo. i think these are the ones that are two sidded so you can 'scour off stains!' the classic food gunk does make them obsolete every three months, as they start to smell funky :( yikes.
Samantha S.
Lexington , KY
Are there even other sponges besides these? You've gotta have the scrubby side and the soft side for proper cleaning and these work for all of my dishes - the fragile and the tough cooked on pans.
Kristin V.
Grand Rapids, MI
These sponges work amazingly for everything.......I use them to wipe down my counters,clean the bath tub, I even use them for my dishes.....I love how easy it is to not have to scrub for hours just to get tomato sauce off the counter....I'd deffnately buy them all the time
larry a.
Kennewick, WA
With the right derergent this pad is rhe one to use to handle stuck o0n staibs and food I'm totally satisfied with it. My parents used it and it has now past down to the next generation. And probably wqill pass down to my kids. Just pleased with it. Easy no sweat clean up.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
These fair up real good in comparison to the scotch Brite branded sponges. These offer a little more scratch capability because the buff side is kinda rough but it's good for taking off stuck on food
Isabella M.
Really great sponge takes out dirt really quick one side is soft and the other one harsh. Really affordable can find them at dollar stores also. Got mines from Walmart yes I will recommend it to any one.
Shawna R.
These are pretty good, just wish they would stay sterile! But a sponge is a sponge and you can't keep them sterile for too long. But yeah, this one works well. And like the name days, it IS INDEED a no-scratch scrubber sponge. Some claim to be...but this one really is :)
Jessica T.
Niles, OH
I love these for cleaning pans. They are great for bathroom floors as well. They smell great. It's a good value. I can sometimes find them at the dollar store. It's very effective. I would recommend