Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Micaela M.
These work great but be careful. If you scrub too hard, no matter what the package says, you will hurt your pans and dishes. It gets them clean and keeps them clean, but really a sponge and scrubbing could do that trick.
Janelle D.
Hiram, GA
Brillo is the best sponge I've ever used. Its grip allows me to really scrub really tough food that gets stuck on especially my pots. The cost is also pretty reasonable. I definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Melissa G.
These are great they clean good and doesn't scratch that much. After a while these do start to smell like any other sponge . These are not like I HAVE TO GET THESE or DON'T EVER GET THOSE they are kind of in the middle
Ariel D.
These were more durable than the cheap 99¢ store sponges we had but these were also not very effective. When used on white surfaces, you could see the blue color bleed off with the liquids used. They also would stick to grease on the stove, leaving residue so it was more visible and difficult to wipe off.
Nate F.
Brighton, MI
Great sponges that get everything off. No scratching as promised and seemed to last longer than most. Great value for the quality and purchased at a local target. I would recommend these to anyone in need of sponges
Kelsey S.
Owatonna, MN
I love these. I love them even more when I save money on them and get them for $0.88 a piece. I however bought so many that I throw them away after about five uses because I'm worried about the germs in sponges.
Kierra S.
I use these sponges mainly for dishes and kitchen counters. They are decently priced, but are definitely worth it. I cleans smoothly and does not leave any residue. It is just another sponge though, nothing unique.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
These work amazing on anything you need to get out. It's very well priced and you can find them just about anywhere. They're very useful for anything. We bought ours just from the dollar store. I would buy it again.
VE-1120654Maria H.
1 Nov., 2016, 18:50
hace su trabajo, usted no puede revisar exactamente una esponja mis puedo decir que funciona muy bien y no ha dañado ninguna superficie, el valor es buena y si usted está interesado además se debería comprarlo. Lo compré en línea, pero se puede encontrar en cualquier tienda local
Liz M.
Fresno, CA
Love these. By the way, you can get these at the dollar store. They clean everything, and don't scratch my pans which is super important to me after bad experiences. These are amazing as far as sponges go.

Kohl's