Brillo Estracell Scrub Sponge No Scratch - 3 PK uploaded by Joseane v.

BY BRILLO #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brillo® Estracell® No Scratch Scrub Sponge with Wedge Edge®.
3 pack.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
More sanitary!
3 scrub sponges.
4.5 x 2.75 x 1in (114 x 70 x 25mm).
Armaly® brands. see more...

Nate F.
Brighton, MI
Great sponges that get everything off. No scratching as promised and seemed to last longer than most. Great value for the quality and purchased at a local target. I would recommend these to anyone in need of sponges
Kelsey S.
Owatonna, MN
I love these. I love them even more when I save money on them and get them for $0.88 a piece. I however bought so many that I throw them away after about five uses because I'm worried about the germs in sponges.
Kierra S.
I use these sponges mainly for dishes and kitchen counters. They are decently priced, but are definitely worth it. I cleans smoothly and does not leave any residue. It is just another sponge though, nothing unique.
VE-1120654Maria H.
1 Nov., 2016, 18:50
hace su trabajo, usted no puede revisar exactamente una esponja mis puedo decir que funciona muy bien y no ha dañado ninguna superficie, el valor es buena y si usted está interesado además se debería comprarlo. Lo compré en línea, pero se puede encontrar en cualquier tienda local
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
These work amazing on anything you need to get out. It's very well priced and you can find them just about anywhere. They're very useful for anything. We bought ours just from the dollar store. I would buy it again.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
These are great for my dishes. So soft and easy to use. Are Eustis to clean my dishes my sync my countertop my oven my cabinet it's pretty much anything in the kitchen and I keep one in the bathroom for my tub.
Liz M.
Fresno, CA
Love these. By the way, you can get these at the dollar store. They clean everything, and don't scratch my pans which is super important to me after bad experiences. These are amazing as far as sponges go.
Julissa R.
Orlando, FL
I get these every time I need a refill on sponges, because they don't disappoint. You can get them at a dollar store or at Walmart. They last quite a while and clean off very easily. They aren't rough on skin or dishware, so they do very well with not leaving scratches. I love them.
Pearl S.
Somerville, NJ
This sponge gets the job done. As far as sponges go, I typically purchase them from random stores including Shoprite and target. The heavy duty brillo pads are preferable to the regular no scratch ones.
Cierra V.
The multi surface sponge. use this anywhere from at work, to doing dishes at home, to cleaning my car, to scrubbing walls. its light on the surface, and doesn't do any damage, but i wish the rough edge was harder, to get the tougher stains out. its a great sponge with a great price